Jackass

Chapter 7

“You wish you could sleep with me? So if it weren't for Zacky then I could be sleeping with the hottest girl in the world tonight?”
“Johnny, I am not the hottest girl in the world. So you wouldn't be sleeping with her tonight, whoever she is, and yes. If it weren't for Zacky then I guess we would be sleeping together tonight, but I have to remember him.”
“I know you do. He is so lucky though.”
“Stop.” I said.
“Stop, stop what?”
“Stop making me want you.” I said quickly.
“Im sorry.” He appologized.
“Don't.”
“Bossy, bossy.” He teased. I pushed him a little and he pretended that he was going to fall off the roof. I gasped and grabbed hold of him.
“Do I need to fall off the roof for you to hold me?” He asked.
“Yes.” I laughed. He stood up and walked to the edge of the cabin. “No!” I said calling after him. I got up and grabbed his hands. He turned around and smilled.
“That a girl.” He pushed himself against me. “Let's get off this roof babe.” He said in my ear. I shivered slightly. He helped me down off the the roof and we went into the house. I was really cold so I sat on the couch while he made a fire. “If you get too warm, you can just take off your clothes.” He said cheekily.
“Mmm.” I said. He sat down beside me and snuggled up close. I buried my face into his chest and he rubbed my hair. He smelled amazing. I can't even explain it.
“Mady, I like you.” He said pulling me up to look at him. I was taken back.
“You like me? I sort of figured you did, but.”
“No, like I really like you. I don't want too, but I do.”
“Oh.”
“You fascinate me.”
“That's always great.” I said sarcastically.
“You do. You are so pretty. Honestly, does Zacky please you?”
“Yes.” I said withought needing to think.
“Does he?”
“Yes Johnny.”
“I don't believe you. I can prove to you that he isn't taking you to the top.”
“The top of what?” I said half knowing the anwser.
“Mady, I can please you.”
“Johnny.” I said standing up. “I already told you that I don't want to cheat on Zacky.”
♠ ♠ ♠
lucky number seven. lmao. okay sooo this story isn't going to be too much longer, but the drama didn't even start yet. and OH YES there will be drama I promise you. so comment comment comment. I don't have near enough subscribersto make me want to continue. SO please subscribe.