Jackass

Chapter 8

He shrugged and looked down sadly.
“Johnny it's really not you. He is my boyfriend and I already cheated on him before.” I said then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Zacky. I hesitated but picked up. I held my finger to my mouth telling Johnny to hush. He got the picture and nodded.
“Zacky!” I said a little too unnaturally excited.
“Where are you honey?” He asked distraught.
“Im just getting a few groceries.” I said proud of my quick thinking.
“Oh, good can you pick up some cheesies then?”
“Yes.” I laughed.
“Hurry home. I got a surprise for you.” He said excited.
“Okay.” I said then hung up. “Johnny could you drive me home now? “
“You're kidding me.”
“What?”
“You're not tellling me that you are actually not going to sleep with me.”
“Yes I am telling you that because I am going home to my boyfriend.” I said standing up. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me down. “Oww.” I winced.
“Shut up.” He said angrilly. Pushed me down onto the couch forcefully and layed on top of me. I couldn't breathe I was so scared. I wasn't about to be rapped by this man. He stuck his once soft toung into my mouth and forced me to kiss him. I pulled away untill I couldn't pull away anymore. “What are you doing?” He asked.
“What am I doing? WHAT are YOU DOING!” I cried and kicked him between the legs. He rolled over off the couch groaning.
“FUCKING BITCH.” He said. I stood up and grabbed his keys that were hanging by the door. I jumped in his car and drove away. He yelled after me but couldn't catch me. I drove the car to a corner store and quickly grabbed a bunch of random things including Zacky's cheesies and paid. I hurried home and ran in the door and jumped into Zacky's arms.
“Baby! Did you miss me or something?” He asked laughing.
“So much.” I said dropping all the stuff on the floor.
“Easy does it.” He said letting go and picking up the bags.
“Oh. Right. Guess what?” He said.
“What?”
“You know that meeting I said I was going too?”
“Yeah?” I said backing up a little to lock the door.
“Well it wasn't a meeting.” He said.
“Zacky I wasn't at the grocerie store I was with Johnny.” I said interrupting him quickly.
“You were what?” He said the smile fadded from his face.
“Don't worry though. I am going to be honest, we went to the park and then his cottage and he tried to kiss me but I said no then stole his car and now I am home.” I said as quickly as possible.
“He tried to kiss you? Mady! Don't you know he has two kids and a wife!”
“No he doesn't.”
“Well the surprise was that I got your name tattoed over my heart.” He said pulling off his shirt. “And yes, he has a wife.” Zacky looked so hurt and he showed me his tattoe. I half smilled because of how sweet Zacky was but it was overwhelmed by the news on Johnny. Though it wasn't surprising after he was ontop of me.
Fucking jackass.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it my friends. Thanks for reading. I really hope you liked it. I actually enjoyed writting this story more than I originally planned on enjoying it, it was easy to write and kept my interest. Did it keep yours? I hope I'll get more comments. THANKS FOR READING!