Gerard's Way Of Love

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

The dates came and went, and I just sat around, killing time by listening to music, eating or sleeping. Eh, it was my life, and if I wanted to fuck it up and get fat, then more power to myself.

Each girl came back squealing like a child at Chirstmas. Apparently Hardcore got to go get ice cream, Klondike got to go clubbing, and everyone else’s date seemed so much better than mine. There was a difference, though. I was the only one who seemed to have kissed him. I, the misfit, the little old teeneger who signed up because her friend told her to.

It took a total of two days to finish all the dates. Then, we got a day off. No challenges, no dates, no Gerard pressure, which it didn’t matter anyway. There was still drama. We were females, for Gee’s sake. We PMS, we stress, and we have mood swings. Today’s fighters: Mini and Rainbow. Reason: Unknown. I think one or the other might be drunk though.

“Mini has a boyfrrriiieeeennnddd,” Rainbow sang.

“Stupid whore, I don’t!” this had been the past coversation for about an hour.

See, a couple of hours ago, Mini was on the phone with a guy, and she claims it was a friend. Everybody has doubts, though. Raibow had the most, though. She was convinced that if she it long enough, Mini would either confess or leave. I think I speak for all of us when I say we want it. I mean, the less competition, the better, right?

“Mini and mystery guy, sitting in a treeeee, K-I-S-S-I-N- FUCK!”

Mini finally got fed up with Rainbow’s behavior. She tackled Rainbow to the ground and started punching her in the face, pulling her hair, everything imaginable. I just sat and watched as the fight got worse and wors,e and the producer’s were trying to pry them apart.

“STUPID BITCH! I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND!” Mini screamed.

“I don’t think it matters now,” a calm voice came from behind everyone.

We all turned to see Gerard’s face, looking… calm? Hell, two girls were fighting, and he just kept a staight face. No hint of anger, laughter, nothing. It was actually quite creepy…

“Sal,” he turned to the producer, “ Please escort these ladies to the front, and gather their things. They have been eliminated from the comptetition.”

An unnatural silence filled the room, then came a sob from Mini.

“But-but-but she said I had a boyfrind and-and-and… I love you!”

“Violence will not be tolerated in the house, so Rainbow- I mean Mallie and Veronica, please leave.”

The silence came back as they walked out of the room. It was kind of like reality just hit us. Thedre is a chance of us going home, and now, the chances were getting bigger and bigger. And, there was still a challenge and an elimination. What would happen, and who would go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so so so sorry this one took so long to get out, and it's so short. I haven't got that much time on the computer any more. So, I hope this one makes up for it. <333
Please comment!