Gerard's Way Of Love

The Reverend Of Fun... And trust

Lacey’s POV

When I woke up, there was no one in my room. How long had I been sleeping?

I ran out to the kitchen, where thirteen women wearing lingerie sipped coffee. Did anyone eat in this house? There were no eggs, no pancakes, no breakfast. But I wanted to blend in, so I guess I wouldn’t eat breakfast.

“What do you think the challenge will be?” BootyCall asked.

“Probably something musical,” Klassic said, “It’s Gerard Way.”

Everyone murmured in agreement. It was too predictable, for Gerard to do something musical. But who knows, he may surprise us.

Gerard’s POV

“I need to surprise them,” I told Brian.

“Are you trying to tell me that you didn’t plan this out? Gerard…”

“Don’t ‘Gerard…’ me. I’m stressed. Can you help?”

“Fine, but only this once. … You know, it could be a trust challenge. Send each girl off with a guy, and see how much they care for you. And… you could keep it a secret. Say…that you want to give them a… day off… send ‘em off with a friend, and see how they act.”

“Great! Brian, this is why I chose you as my advisor,” I hugged him and left to go tell the girls.

Lacey’s POV

I didn’t want to hear the mindless chatter of the women, so I took my chocolate milk and left to the living room. I almost dropped my full glass when I saw Gerard, standing there, grinning.

“Holy shit!” I yelled.

He laughed, “Hi to you too.”

Curious women started pouring out of the kitchen, each gasping when they saw Gerard.

“Now that everyone is here, thanks to Misfit,” he winked, “I can now announce that you are getting… a day off. I’m going to send you off with one of my friends, and ya’ll can have oodles of fun. Now, come pick the friend you will be staying with for the day.

One by one, each girl took out a small, folded piece of paper. I got mine, and looked at it.

Jimmy Sullivan it read.

I thought hard. Jimmy Sullivan… Oh! The drummer from Avenged Sevenfold! Yay for me!

“Okay, everyone have a buddy? Now choose where you will be going,” he handed everyone another piece of paper.

Amusement Park... Even better!

“Okay, now go meet your buddies outside!” he said enthusiastically.

We all ran outside, where there were fourteen limos, each with a man in front. I saw Frank Iero, Bert McCracken, Jared Leto, and many others. I searched for Jimmy, and found him at the end of the limo line.

I ran up to him, “Hey, I’m Misfit.”

“Misfit?” he laughed, “ What kind of sick, twisted, drug addicted mother would name their daughter Misfit?”

“Uh… That’s my nickname… you know, for the show?”

“Show? We’re on a show?” he grinned, “ You know I’m just jokin’ with you. So, where are we headed?”

“Amusement Park.”

“Great! Let’s go then!”

He pushed me in the car, and we headed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATEE!
I'm sorry, I just had to add the Rev
I'm going through an obsession with him:)
And another obsession with Sonny Moore xD
Comments would make my day!

--An additional comment. R.I.P Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan.