Gerard's Way Of Love

You're Cruisin For A Bruisin

Lacey's POV

We got there, and it looked like VH1 had taken the liberty to rent out the entire park for us... and by the looks of it another pair… A girl, and…

“Bam Margera?” Jimmy finished my thoughts.

Bam… That sounded like a bucket of Kentucky Fried Fun.

We forgot about the other couple, and headed out to ride the rides. There were no lines, just employees who looked grumpy that they had to be there, even though there were only four people.

“Ah, the world is spinning,” Jimmy said, “Look at how the hotdog stand is rotating! Dude! That, my friend, is a great way to get people to buy!”

“Jimmy… The hotdog stand is motionless…”

We had just rode The Twirling Hammer, and Jimmy was dizzy. He was wobbling around like he had too much alcohol. Which he hadn’t… unless he snuck some into the cherry cola we had an hour back.

“Oh, that explains a lot,” he giggled, “So what now?”

I looked at my watch, “We have about fifteen minutes left. So, we eat?”

“Yay!” he headed to the nearest restaurant.

I walked behind him, and I got the strangest feeling that I was being watched. I looked around, looking for anything that might be following my every move. Negative. I continued to the restaurant Jimmy had chosen.

He was already chowing down on a hamburger when I walked in.

“Duude, this place rocks,” he held up a cup shaped like a hammer, “To commemorate our experiences”

He handed the cup to me.

“Thanks,” I took a sip, “What’s in here?”

“Uh… Pepsi?”

“Ohh, okay. It tasted funny.”

“Funny, like haha, or funny like, ew!”

“Funny like ew.”

“Oh, yeah. I peed in it.”

“James Sullivan!”

“Whoa! Chill! I’m joking. It may be a little flat.”

“Good. I was about to beat you up.”

He laughed, and l saw a little orange cola drip from his nose, “You, a tiny little woman, beat a big guy like myself up? I’d like to see you try.”

“Fine, get ready for an ass beating,” I gave him an evil grin.

We got up, and headed outside, where there was a patch of grass, big enough for us to wrestle on.

“On your knees, Mr. Big Tough Guy,” I got on mine.

He obliged, “You’re cruisin’ for a bruisin’”

“Are you just going to talk, or are you going to fight?”

He grunted and lunged for me, and I fell to the ground.

“Already?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, hush. I’m verbally muscular.”

“How much time do we have?”

I looked at my watch, “We’re out of time. Re-match later, then?”

He nodded, “Sounds good.”

We got back into the limo, and to the house, where Gerard was waiting.

“Hello, everyone! I have an announcement! This wasn’t a day off!”

A lot of the girls looked confused, including myself.

“This was a trust challenge. Now let’s see who failed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D!
Yay!
I might add a couple of my readers, since I can't think of anyone.
Just tell me your name, and what you want you want your nickname to be, and your character to be like