Gerard's Way Of Love

...Date?

“Hey! C’mon, loser, wake up!” I heard someone yell.

“Fuck. Off,” I mumbled.

“Tell that to Gerard.”

“What?!”

I jumped off my bed, and came face to face with a girl. I recognized her as Animal, the girl who had the bunk below me.

“Ha, got you to get up. You do have a date with Gerard in a couple of hours. So, eat, get ready, do what you must.” She left.

Date? What had I done to deserve a date? Certainly not the Trust deal, Gerard had commented on ym wrestling with Jimmy. Maybe he just felt like it.

I walked out into the kitchen, which was empty this morning. I saw a plate of eggs and grabbed them, not caring who they belonged to. I was hungry, and they would have to deal with it.

I ate slowly, killing time until my date. Where would he take me, I silently wondered, Something romantic, like a private dinner, or something fun, like a bar? It was hard to tell, because Gerard could sometimes be so serious, but also playful.

I stabbed my plate, trying to get some eggs, but realized I had eaten them all.

I got up to get dressed. It would take a while. I had to be casual, but also formal, because there was no telling where we would go. Fun and flirty, yet clean cut and comfy. This was the part that I hated about going on dates. I didn’t know what would happen, so I had to choose a mixture of things. Stupid, multi- possibility dates.

I dug through my stuff again and again, but found nothing. Why didn’t I grab something good? Skinny jeans and a band tee just wouldn’t click today, I felt. I had to be different.

Eddie, a shy girl in the room next door, looked at me and saw my distress.

“What’s wrong?” she asked softly.

“I don’t have anything to wear on my effing date,” I mumbled throwing a Paramore shirt in my bag.

“Oh… You want to wear something of mine? I’m sure I have a skirt that you can borrow.”

“Really? Oh, thanks, Eddie!” I gave her a hug and followed her to the room next door.

“How’s this?” she held up a knee length plaid skirt.

“Perfect! Any shirts?”

She handed me the skirt and rummaged through her bag.

“This?”

In her hand was a white button up shirt. It would go perfect with the skirt.

“Oh, thank you again! I will repay you!”

I gave her one last hug and left to the bathroom to change.

I slipped off my pajama pants, put on the skirt, and the same with my shirts. Everything fit me like a glove, which surprised me. Eddie was so tiny, and I was so… not.

I looked at a full body mirror and marveled at how I looked. My frame was perfectly brought out by the clothing. I looked curvy, like a real woman should. Now, all that was left was make-up, which consisted of eye-liner and a touch of red eye shadow. Now, I was ready.

Just in time, too, because when I stepped into the living room to watch some TV before my date, Gerard was standing there.

“Holy-!” I almost screamed, “You need to stop doing that! One day I’m going to piss myself!”

He snorted, “That is my goal. You ready?”

“Yeah I am. You ready?”

“Well, duh. Let’s go then.”

We went into another limo, and we left the house, and the women that were in it.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked, trying to see out of the dark window, but it was next to impossible.

“To a dark ally, where my fellow gangsters are waiting to beat you up,” he joked, “Chill, you’ll see.”

I sighed. It was clear he wasn’t going to budge. He was just going to tell me somewhere we weren’t going.

Finally, the limo stopped, but instead of Gerard opening the door he leaned over and I felt his lips brush my ear gently.

“I know your secret,” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
CLEEFHANGERRR!
xD
Comments?