The Only Way I Know How To Feel

Our Last Day Of High School Ever!

Alexsys was sitting in class when she got a text from her boyfriend Jason Tate.

Hey babe, I'm going to miss you when you go on vacation.
Don’t do anything stupid with some boy. -JT

You know I'm not going 2 -A

You better not or you’ll regret it. -JT

Maybe then I will. -A

I knew I shouldn’t have done that but I just couldn’t resist. He could be so stupid and controlling sometimes. I’d been trying to get out of this relationship for the longest time but no one wanted to help. My parents thought he was perfect and most of my friends did too.

There were three friends I had though, that saw through all of Jason Tate’s bull. They were the three girls that JT hated most. They were also the three girls I happened to being going on vacation to Italy and Ireland with for the next two weeks. We were going on a cruise. Those three girls were Layne, Jahaira, and Ashleigh.

“Hey guys, JT had his latest dose of stupidity,” I said.

“What did he do now?” Layne asked.

“Hmmm, let me guess... He told you that you can’t go on vacation because we are ‘bad influences’ on you. What’s he think is gonna happen? It’s not like we’re gonna rob a bank. Wow!” Ashleigh said.

“Almost, he said I better not do anything stupid with some boy.”

“You know what that means right?” Jahaira remarked.

“No what?”

“We are definitely going to have fun these coming two weeks,” Jahaira said with a grin on her face.

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day.

“Hey guys whose house should we meet up at?” Layne questioned.

“I’ve got the biggest car to put all our luggage in so I’ll just pick you all up.” I said.

“Then we can go to the mall and pick up stuff for the road trip.” Ashleigh said.

“We’ve got to pick up some water balloons and bathing suits for when we stop at truck stops.” I said.

“That would be sick. Are you picking us up in your custom-made eco-friendly BA H3? Ashleigh asked.

“Yeah haha. Definitely. What else would I be driving for the trip?” I said.

“I call shotgun.” Jahaira said.

“Then I call shotgun on the way home.” Ashleigh said.

“We can’t forget the food. I totally want cheesecake!” Layne said.

“Won’t the cheesecake go bad?” some random kid named Esteban asked.

“Esteban, there are some things in life that can’t be explained,” Layne said.

“I don’t get it.” Esteban said.

“I have a fridge in my car.” I said.

“But that can be explained.” Esteban stated.

“I think it’s just best if you leave now Esteban.” Jahaira said.

“Okay bye girls!” Esteban said.

Esteban left and we continued our conversation.

“Esteban is so random and weird, but he’s a sweet kid.” I said.

“Yeah.” Layne said and then laughed.

“It really sucks that you have such a crap boyfriend.” Jahaira said.

“Speaking of which, here he comes.” I said.

“Hey babe I hope you have fun.” Jason Tate said pulling me into a kiss.

“Trust me I will.” I said.

“Remember what I told you.” JT said.

“Uh huh. I can’t believe this is our last day of school ever! It’s so great to be seniors!” I said.
“Totally, I’m definitely going to miss math class and our inside jokes.” Layne said.

“Yeah totally.” Ashleigh agreed.

“Hey we’ve gotta go if we’re gonna stay on schedule.” Jahaira said.

“Bye babe. Bye you three.” JT said.

“Yeah whatever bye. Make sure to have a sucky life without us.” My three best friends said to JT.

I said my goodbyes to my friends for now anyway.

“See you guys later, I mean soon!” I said.

“I can’t wait!” said Layne.

I got in my car and drove home. I checked all my luggage to make sure I didn’t forget anything, said goodbye to my family and to my hamster. Then I went to pick up Layne.

When I got to Layne’s house, she wasn’t ready, as always.

“Come on Layne we gotta go!” I said.

“I’m almost done. I just have to grab my fun on the road travel book I got yesterday. It should be super fun!” Layne said with a smile.

“Yeah I’m sure we are gonna have plenty of fun on this trip, with or without the book. Anyway, just hurry up and grab it because we still have to go get Jahaira and Ashleigh.” I said.

“Okey dokey. Got it! Now I’m ready for some fun in the sun... well in the car at least.” Layne laughed.

“Oh my Layne. Let’s go.” I said with a smile.

We loaded the H3 with Layne’s things and headed to Jahaira’s and Ashleigh’s. When we got there, they were waiting on the porch with all their luggage ready to go.

“Ready in advance I see.” I laughed.

“Of course we are, there wouldn’t be any other way... Well there is Layne’s way but we’re not like Layne. Me and Jahaira were ready yesterday!” Ashleigh said.

“Yeah, We were ready a week ago!” Jahaira joked. “Ok so should we head to the mall right away or wait a little... I wanna go right away so I can get some new outfits for the trip!”

“Are you serious Jahaira? Don’t you already have like a million clothes already?” I asked.

“Well yeah but you can never have too many! It’s just in my nature to shop for clothes when I’m at the mall. What can I say.” Jahaira said with a big grin.

“If you really wanna go right away then I guess we can.” I said.

“Woohoo! Can we go to Walmart while we’re there?” Ashleigh yelled excitedly.

“Yeah can we? I wanna grab some more road trip books. They’re so fun.” Layne said.

“Sure. We can get our groceries there. They have low prices guaranteed.” I laughed.

“Well I wanna go to Wet Seal first to get my clothes because they have really cute things there.” Jahaira replied.

“Ok we can just go and stop at whatever stores we feel like. Let’s get going already!” I said.

“Ok! Woooo!”The three others replied.

“I think we should go to all the stops and leave Wet Seal and Walmart for last. I have something interesting planned for Walmart.” I said.

We got all sorts of things from shoes to bathing suits to sunglasses to dresses. The last two stops left were Wet Seal and Walmart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Each chapter is going to be in each of our views. This chapter is in Alexsys's point of view.