Status: I haven't updated in awhile, I'm sorry. I've been busy and I will as soon as I can

Beautiful Friendship

Elizabeth Undershe was a little girl at the age of 5; she didn’t interact with kids a lot. She didn’t know any; she could make a whole day just being by herself. She liked it better because no one nagged her and she could do her on things without someone saying it’s boring to do things like that, she had much rather stay outside at her country home with her mom, her dad had left but she didn’t ever think about it much. They had a lot of woods and roads she could explore, she walked them a million times with her grandma there was no way she could get lost. She had long hair as a child. Deadly brown eyes and olive skin that tanned easy, she would walk those roads of her house and dirt roads and things to keep her happy. She smiled easily it didn’t take much to make her happy and at peace, she just enjoyed her life, being young and able to do anything. To live in the country she didn’t have much of the act sent of it though, she talked like a city child and no slurs as she did it.
It was a year later, when she was 6 and her grandmother told her to come with her to her good friend’s house, that she had a kid their she could play with, she nodded and they went on their way down the road to her grandmothers friends house. They walked through the front and were greeted with a hug from her grandmothers friend, her grandmas friend told her she had a grandson that she could play with that he was in the next room, playing with his toys, she nodded unlike most girls at five—she didn’t see boys having cuties, she thought of them as actually human people.
She twisted the door knob and saw a boy sitting on his bed playing, he looked up with his brown hair swayed just a little, and she waved and smiled. He did the same and she asked him if she could play; he nodded and she climbed up on the bed with him, they played for a little while when she asked his name, he looked up at her in the eyes, and told her his name was Jacoby. He asked for hers and she told him Elizabeth. He nodded and told her that was a cool name.
She looked into his eyes and then saw that he wasn’t what a normal 6 year old looked like he looked a little taller, she looked at him and asked how old he was he replied: I’m 10.
She told him she was six, he told her so? and they continued playing.
Elizabeth had found her first friend, at the age of six. She didn’t think about where it would go into the future with the fact that she was only six. But what she didn’t know is what a beautiful friendship it would be later in the future.

Image
Jacoby[teen]

Image
Elizabeth[teen]