Full Moon

Run away, run away.

Vince's POV

Vince danced to Cars by Gary Numan whilst naked in front of this mirror. He came in here to change into his new outfit, but he ended up dancing around and staring at his reflection. Howard had told him that he was like a budgie. Vince didn't think so. To be honest, Vince didn't like the way he looked. He constantly looked into mirrors to make sure he wasn't uglier than usual.

He didn't like the way his hips stayed straight like a line. He wanted curvy hips. Feminine, like a girl's. He thought his lips were too thin. He wanted plush and beautiful lips. Like that one girl from America. Angelina Jolie. He was dying to beautiful like all of girls he'd seen on the tellie.

Maybe he wanted to be a girl. No, he liked being a guy. Sometimes. The deep voice was a bit annoying, but he could handle it.

He hated his name. It was so....

"Manly." he decided.

He quite fancied the name Maria. Had a bit of a ring to it. Maria Noir. He loved it. He wished it could be his and everyone would call him it.

He sighed and stopped thinking about it.

Finally, he slipped on The Mirror Ball Suit. The name alone was genius and cool as hell. He zipped the back and flipped up the hooded part. It fit perfectly and he twirled in front of the mirror. He smiled and cocked a hip, pretending it was curvy and beautiful.

He stared at himself a bit longer, then slipped the outfit off. He stared at his nude bottom half. He sighed sadly and stood there.

Howard' POV

Howard had been wanting to talk to Vince about his problems with Old Gregg for awhile now. Now seemed like a good, sensible time. He walked down the hall to Vince's bedroom and paused at the door. He didn't bother knocking. He just strolled right on in.

The scene presented to him, shocked him. His jaw went slack and his small eyes were bulged. He couldn't speak.

Vince sat on the rug, both of his legs to the side. His back was turned to Howard. And he was buck naked.

Vince was so thin that his spine could be seen through his skin. It rolled down towards his bottom. Vince was just so...

"Beautiful.."

Vince looked up, suddenly seeing Howard at the door. He gasped and covered himself.

"Howard..! I-I didn't know you were standing there!" he said a little taken back.

Howard covered his eyes, not wanting to invade Vince's privacy.

"I'm sorry, Vince. I-I just came in here, wanting to ask you something." Howard explained.

He uncovered his eyes. Vince hands were at his sides, not hiding his nude body any longer.

"Sorry." Howard muttered.

He began to walk out.

"Wait..!"

Howard stopped in his tracks and turned around, to look at Vince.

Vince's body was pale and smooth and just so mesmerizing. Howard couldn't tear his eyes away.

"I know that I'm not anything to look at, but you don't have to leave." Vince told him, seriously.

Howard finally looked at Vince's face.

"W-what?!" Howard asked, shocked that Vince would say such a thing about his..perfect body.

"I know that I'm not-"

"I heard what you said. It's just..what are you talking about? You're....you look amazing."

A soft brush of red became visibly on Vince's cheeks.

"R-really? You mean that?"

Howard nodded, sincerely.

Vince couldn't help but smile. And Howard smile back at him.

Just then, the lyric, "I want to kiss you on the mouth and tell you I'm your biggest fan." played out and Howard chuckled.

He got down on his knees and brushed Vince's inner thighs, barely missing his cock. Vince jumped and squeaked, embarrassingly.

"I guess the radio is on to us." Howard whispered.

Then, their lips met in a soft and sensual kiss that left them both gasping for air.

Vince sighed and they lived happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd been wanting to write Howard/Vince for awhile. I'm quite happy with my work.

Ahaha. Deviant!Howard. I love it. :3

If you do not know what The Mighty Boosh is, you're off your tits, man!

If you do, you're probably like..a very happy person now that The Boosh has been put into your life. Isn't great?

If you don't, go off! Go look it up and WATCH!