Goin' to School With Billie, Mike, and Tre...

Chapter Eleven: Harry Potter?

I dreamt that I was in a large chamber. The walls were made of stone. The smell that hung in the air was a mixture of garlic, onions, and damp earth. There was a large mirror at the end of the chamber. Around the edges was an inscription that I could not decipher.

It seemed like I was raised above everything else. I was standing on a flight of stairs. I looked behind me to see black flames flickering in the door way. I turned back around.

In front of the mirror was a tall man. He was wearing an earth colored set of robes. His shinny black shoes reflected the flames behind me. He had a bright purple turban on his head. His face was pale and and he had a pained expresion clearly writen on his face.

"You!" I gasped. I had no clue why I just said that, I just did.

"I was woundering when I would be meeting you here, Potter," he said calmly.

Who was he talking about?

"Snape... He... He..." I stuttered.

Who was Snape?

"Severus?" he laughed a cold and sharp laugh, one almost non-human like. "Yes, he does seem the type, doesn't he? So useful to have him swooping around like an over-grown bat. Next to him, who suspect p-p-poor st-stuttering P-Professor Quirrell?"

Huh? Was that this guys name? Professor Quirrell?

"But Snape tried to kill me!" I said.

Why am I saying this? Who was I? Where am I? Who ever I am, did this Snape guy try to kill me?

"No!" he said shrilly. "I tired to kill you. Granger accidentally knocked me over as she rushed to set fire to Snape at that Quidditch match."

Who is Granger? What is Quidditch? Whoa, headake.

"She broke me eye contact with you," he continued. "Another moment and I'd have got you off that broom."

Whoa, I was on a broom? Now I am definatly confused.

"I'd have managed if Snape hadn't been muttering a counter-curse, trying to save you."

I felt a rush of gratitude and astonishment twords Sanpe.

"Snape was trying to save me?"

Quirrell said coolly, "Why do you think he wanted to referee your next match? What a waste of time, when after all that, I'm going to kill you tonight."

Fear ran through me. Quirrell snaped his fingers, ropes srung out of nowhere and bound them-selves tightly around me.

"You are way to nosy to live, Potter. Woundering around the school like that on Halloween. For all I knew, you'd seen me coming to look at what was gaurding the Stone."

What Stone?

"You let the troll in?"

Troll?

"I have a special gift with trolls-you must've seen what I did to the one in the other chamber?"

Other chamber? What did he do?

"While everyone was running around, Snape came to head me off on the third floor," he said with hate clearly in his voice. "Not only did the troll fail to beat you to death, the three-headed dog didn't manage to bit Snapes leg off."

Three-headed dog? Where am I?

I felt a rush of resentment and fear tword this man. He was insane, crazy. He should be shipped off to some uncharted island so that he would be in-capeable to do anything evil.

"Wait quietly, Potter."

He was tapping the edge of the mirror with a peice of wood the size of an un-sharpened pencil. For some reason unknown to me, I had the urge to keep him off the mirror. It was just a strong feeling inside of me, telling me that was what I was to do that.

I kept talking to him, trying as hard as possible to distract him. It seemed to be working, somewhat. One name came up alot; Lord Voldemort. He kept saying this was his Master.

He came back from behind the mirror and stared at it with a hungry expresion.

"I see the Stone... I'm presenting it to my Master... But where is it?" he mumbled.

I struggled against the ropes, they didn't losen.

"But Snape hates me so much."

"He does. He was Hogwarts with your father, didn't you know? They loathed each other. But he never wanted you dead."

My dad, Hogwarts? What?

I talked with him, preocupieing him, for a little longer. Then an idea struck me.

I tried to move to my left, to get in front of the mirror, without him noticing, but the ropes around my ankels were too tight: thus, I triped and fell down a few stairs. He ignored me, he was still talking to him-self.

"Help me, Master!"

To my horror, a voice answered; the voice was high and cold, it was coming from Quirrell but his lips never moved.

"Use the boy... Use the boy..."

"Potter, come!" he yelled turing to me.

He snaped his fingers and the ropes fell off of me and disapeared. I clambered clumbsilly to my feet.

"Look into the mirror and tell me what you see."

I walked forward and stood in front of it. The reflection looking back at me wasn't me at all.

It was of a boy, 'round 11. He looked alot like Billie Joe. He had bright green almond shaped eyes, messy jet black hair, pale skin, about 5'3", round glasses, and his bangs were slightly parted so I could see a lightning bolt shaped scar on his forhead.

The reflection smiled at me, put its hand into its pocket and pulled out a blood-red stone. He winked and dropped it back into his right pocket. At the some moment, I felt a heavey weight go into mine. Looking down, I noticed that the Stone had gotten into my pocket.

Quirrell asked me what I had saw so I quickly told a lie.

"He lies!" an eire voice echoed around the chamber.

"Tell me the truth, boy!"

"Let me speak to him... Face-to face!"

"Master, you are not strong enough!" he protested.

"I have strength enough for this..."

He started to un-ravel his turban. The odor got stronger as he did so. Soon, he was lifting it off his head, the odor now unbearable.

He turned so his face was looking at the mirror. My eyes widened in shock.

There was a face on the back of his head. One that looked so fimiliar. One like a snake.

"Harry Potter...." It said.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

My eyes snaped open. I screamed again as I saw what was in front of me.

Billie Joe.

I sat up straight. Breathing deeply. Billie was wearing my dad's old glasses he had given me. They were round, just like the boy in my dream.

"Via? What's wrong?" Billie asked taking off the glasses and putting them back on my dresser next to the picture of my dad.

"Bad dream... Quirrell... Three-headed dog... Voldemort... Man with snake face... Harry Potter..." I stumbled over my words.

"Slow down, tell me."

I told Billie all about the dream, he could sence that I was freaked out by it. So he tired to confert me as best as he could. It worked quiet well.

"Hey, do ya want to go down stairs and look for something to do?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied.

So we spent the rest of the holiday's goofing around and just being our selves. I got a chance to meet Billie's family. They were really nice people. My mom really like Billie, I guess she didn't trust me around him because she hadn't met him. But now that she has, she treats him as if he was part of our family.

Christmas came and went and finally the new year was here! My mom and I spent the whole holiday's at home because none of the rest of our family was doing anything. Our next door neighbors invited us over to there house for a New Year's party, but we declined telling them we wouldn't be able to because we wanted to spend some quality time together. Truth was, they were getting suspicious of us because my mom had aparently been getting so many owls and she was rushing off to the Ministry because she recently got a job there without any notice.

The time seemed to fly by. Before I knew it I was waving good-bye to my mom as the train departed from the platform.

"So, do you want to try and find a compartment?" Billie and I asked at the same time.

"Sure," Mike and Tre replied at the same time.

We all burst out laughing. We headed off to find a compartment. After about ten minutes of searching, Tre found one. We entered and put our things up in the luggage racks.

Once again, the time flew by. We arrived at the school in no time. It was a dark and stormy night. I just couldn't wait to get in my bed and sleep. I was beat.

But that would prove unlikely to happen because we had some guests coming. And when they arrived, I was shocked at who I had caught a glimps of.