Goin' to School With Billie, Mike, and Tre...

Chapter Twelve: The End.

We got back to the familiar castel that I called my third home. My first was, of course, my real home. My second is Jeff's house. I know I will always be welcome there.

Our luggage was collected and taken up to our dormitories as we headed towards the Great Hall for dinner. We all sat down at our separate house tables, waiting for the head master to give his usual speech before dinner.

"Welcome back!" he said. "I hope all of you had a nice and enjoyable holiday. Before I allow you to stuff yourselves, I have some important news to tell everyone."

As he said this, the hall burst into a low mumble of whispering of what could be so important.

"We have some guests coming to stay with us for the rest of the year!" The hall broke out is some yelling of protests and agreement. "Silence! Now, as all of you know, we expect you to be on your best behaveor for the visitors. So all of our staff will be keeping a closer watch on a select few," he gazed at the troble makers of the school. "Let us prove that we are as good as any other school. Please show some school spirit, as we will be having some competitions during their stay!" he went on. "I will elaborate more after the feast! Eat up!"

Everyone ate their food, discussing what types of competitions would be happening. Pretty soon, all of the food was eaten, all of the drinks were drank, and everyone had full stomaches.

"Now that we are all fed, I will explain." The headmaster said, standing up. "The school of Hogwarts will be coming here. They are one of the best Wizarding schools in the world. I happen to know the headmaster very well. So, we got together and came up with a brilliant idea. Why couldn't we let some of our students meet some new people their age? Why not make our bonds better? So, throughout the rest of the year we will be having competitions to test your skills." The hall burst into a babble. "Now, Hogwarts is an entirely differant school than ours. They do not have special powers like us. They have to use wands to be able to do things. But, that does not make us any better that them. We shall not be too competitve. We should all enjoy this new found company and make strong allies with them. They will be arriving tomorrow and we will be welcoming them with open arms and hospitality. So be on your best behaviour tommorow! Chop! Chop! Run off to bed and get a good nights rest!"

The sound of everyone leaving the hall was heard. I walked up to the common room with my friends, we talked all about our break.

"Tre, what did you do?" I asked.

"Oh, ummm, I visited my other family and that. They live in Germany," he replied. "Nothin' special, but I did get to play tons of jokes on my cousins. They fell for everyone. Mostly I would confuse them by being in one place then a second later I would be somewhere else. You should have seen their faces. Then I got in trouble for doing magic in front of them. You see, they aren't like us. They don't have powers. I think I am the only one in the family."

"How eventful. So, what did Mikey boy do?" Billie asked.

"Mikey boy went to his house and spent time with his sister. He, like Tre, thinks he is the only one that has powers in his family." Mike said talking in third person point of view. "Mikey boy wants to know what Billie and Via did?"

"Billie and Via went to her cabin and hung out." I said slightly laughing.

"Billie had fun. Billie likes Via's family a lot and hopes that he can visit over the summer?" Billie asked.

A pang of guilt ran over me as I remembered what my vision was. I should tell them that way they will be prepared. I guess Billie saw my face fall and was looking at me oddly.

"Why are you feeling guilty?" he asked. We were now entering the common room.

"Because I didn't tell you guys something that I should have," I said sitting cross-legged on the floor next to the fire place. "I-I-I had a vision before break that told me that something dangerous is going to happen to all of us before the end of the year. After it, I will never see you guys, you will go back to normal school and you will lose your powers." I told them all about the vision. I left out the fact that their kids that they will have will have their powers. I didn't want them to know that I knew exactly how their lives would turn out to be because then they might not work as hard.

When I was all done, Billie, Mike, and Tre were just sitting next to me awestruck.

"So, we will never ever see you again?" Tre asked getting a tear in his eye.

"No, we will meet up again, one day. But for now we have to stay together otherwise we might never see each other again because we might not get out alive." I said bravely.

They were all silent, taking in the harsh news that I had told them. I kept wondering if it was a good idea to tell them. My answer came in a matter of seconds.

"Via?" Mike said. "It was a good idea to tell us. Now we know that we only have a little while to spend with you. I think tommorow we should spend the whole day hanging out and pulling pranks."

That got everyone talking.

"Yeah! We should go over to the caretakers office and bug him. I'll think of a briliant plan by tommorow. You just wait." Tre said, his eyes lighting up with the idea of pulling pranks on people.

The next day, Billie, Mike, and Tre came to wake me up so we could start with the pranks nice and early. They came up at five to get me up. Once we were all up we snuck out of the common room and down to the Entrance Hall where, later that day, we would be meeting our new guests.

"Okay, here's what we do..." Tre started. He went into mission mode. He started to describe our plan. It was perfect. He told us what we needed to get to set it up. Each of us had a different thing we needed to get. Some of the things would be very hard to get. I thought Tre did a very good job at thinking about our abilities. He made sure we would not get into any trouble and that we would be able to pull it off flawlessly.

After we had a talk, we headed off to our diffrant tasks.