Goin' to School With Billie, Mike, and Tre...

Chapter Two: The Vision On The Train

*September 1*

"Bye mum. See you later." I yelled out of the window of the compartment I was in. Finally I would be going to school. The train started to move and I sat down in my seat. I had a whole compartment to myself. I felt a little lonely but glad at the same time.

"Jeff? Jeff? Where are you?" I whispered. His face loomed in my thoughts. He was smiling. " Hey, I am finally going to school. I can't wait. I will talk to you everyday to fill you in on everything."

"Cool. I really miss you. I wish I hadn't died." He said a tear forming in his eye.

"Me too. But we can't change the past. Oh. I just remembered. I want to ask you a question. Did it hurt to die?" I said

"Via, of course not. It was very quick. But don't get any ideas. I don't want you to die. You need to live a full and fun life. Even though I want you here, with me, I want you to live and have so much fun."

"Jeff I wasn't going to kill myself to get to you. I just miss you so much and you need to know that you are my guardian angel."

"Via, I really am? Well, I'll watch over you and keep you safe." He said.

"Well, I better go. Just in case someone walks in. They might think I am insane." I slowly opened my eyes. I sat in the empty compartment.

I heard a knock at the door and looked around. I saw a young boy, 'bout my age, standing there. I motioned for him to come in. He came in and he put his trunk in the holder above the seat on the other side.

He sat down and looked at me. I looked at him and took in his face. His bright green eyes were so cute. He had black hair that seemed to be everywhere. His face was just...too hard to explain. He was so cute.

"Um... 'ello I'm Violet Holiday. 'oo are you?" I asked

"Um... Billie Joe Armstrong." He said, his voice was so relaxing. There was another knock at the door and Billie and I broke the trance and looked at the door. Two guys were there. One had hair that was spiked up. I couldn't tell what color his hair was 'cuz it seemed to be every color. The other had blonde hair that was spiked.

"Do you mind Tre' and Mike sittin' here?" Billie asked. I shook my head. He got up and let them in.

The one with multi-color hair sat next to me. The other sat next to Billie.

"'ey Billie? Do you know that there is a 'ot girl in here?" The guy next to me said. I blushed and looked out of the window. Billie must have noticed.

"Oi Tre' thats no way to talk to Violet." Billie scolded.

"Sorry man. But you are 'ot." Tre' said to me.

"Violet, this is Tre'," He pointed to the guy next to me," and this is Mike," he pointed to the one next to him.

"'ey. Call me Via. Everyone does. So are you all in first year?"

"Yeah." They said together.

We all talked together and had fun. After a while we fell asleep. Billie was sitting next to me.

I woke up. Billie was sleeping on my shoulder. He looked so cute. He woke up and messed up his hair. Mike and Tre' were still asleep. We looked at each other. Our eyes seemed to stay locked with each other. Tears grew in my eyes. I turned away trying to hide my tears from him. Jeff and I used to stare at each other for hours.

I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked at Billie. He was crying too.

"Why are you crying?" Billie asked. His voice seemed to have a caring tone in it.

"Well, me and Jeff used to have so much fun together. You remind me of him. Well, used to have fun, untill... He... 'e... d...d..." I just couldn't say it.

"He passed, didn't he?" Billie asked.

I nodded and said, "Last year. I miss him. Why are you crying?"

"Well my dad passed last year too." I leaned over and hugged him. He hugged me back.

We pulled away and looked into each others eyes. He wiped my tears away with his thumb.
All of a sudden, a cold senstation ran down my spine. My eyes snapped shut. My breathing got short. Jeff loomed in front of me. He had blood all over him. Glass was everywhere. I saw a car in the back ground. I screamed. Jeff was just looking at me. It was the day he died. His eyes were hollow and cold. Tears were running down my face.

"I will find a way to talk to you, I promise." He said right before he died.

I woke up and everyone was around me. Some of the faces I didn't recognize.

"What 'appened?" I asked Billie. He helped me up into a seat.

"Well, you just like fainted and you were shaking and crying."

"So did you see something?" I gave the person who said that," Oh, I'm J. D., My mom acts the same way when she has a vision or relives something."

"Oh, yeah. I kinda relived my best friends death and his last message to me." I said casually. Several people gasped. Billie then told everyone to leave. I wondered how he knew how I was feeling.

"Thanks, but how did you know that I was feeling like that?"

"I just know what people are feelin'. Like when you fainted I could feel you were stressed and sad." He said, "You saw his death and his last message to you?"

"Yeah. I can contact the dead and have full conversations with them." I said shrugging.

"Cool. But why did you pass out?" Tre' asked.

"I don't know. I just do after I see something horrible or have an overwhelming conversation."

"I know what you mean. I have panic attacks too." Billie said.

Tre' and Mike left because they got the feeling we needed to be alone. We talked for a while and I found out that we had alot in common. It started to get dark and the lights went out. I got really scared.

"Billie whats happining?" I asked.

"I don't know," He grabbed my hand and held it. I was really glad he could know how people were feeling. I felt a little safer in Billie's arms.

I felt his hot breath go down my neck. We looked into each others eyes. I knew he knew how I felt for him. He got closer to me. I could see every eyelash in the dark. Our lips locked and a weird sensation ran threw me. It seemed forever 'til we broke apart.