Goin' to School With Billie, Mike, and Tre...

Chapter Three: Everyone's Powers

"Billie! Billie! I am scared! Where are you?" Tre' yelled. He ran into the conpartment and knocked us over. He fell to the floor too.

"Tre'! Get off me!" I said," Sorry," I said to a squashed Billie.

"It's alright. Just a little squashed." Billie said.

I got up just as the lights flickered on. Just great. Tre' had to ruin the best moment of my life. I sat down next to Billie. We tried to hide what just happened between us. But Tre' caught on quick.

"So, what were you too doin' in here when I was gone?" He asked

"Um... Nothin', just talkin'." I said quickly. I changed the subject.

"So, what powers do you have?" I asked them.

"Well, I can read minds." Mike said, walking in.

"I how and what people are feeling and I can heal them by touching them and concentrating." Billie said.

"I really can't do anything special. But once I saved someone from dying." Tre' said."Oh. And I can move from one place to the other by snapping my fingers."

He tried to do it but failed."Well, I haven't got the whole snapping my fingers part down but I can do it."

Everyone laughed. I felt the train jerk to a stop and we clammered out with all of our things. Billie insisted on helping me with my trunk. It was really heavy.

Tre', Mike, Billie and I followed the rest of the school towards horse drawn carriages. We climbed into one of them and they took off.

I looked all around us, taking in the scenery. I looked ahead and saw a huge castle. It looked like there was, at least, 21 floors. We went through the school gates and up the cobble stone drive. Our carriage stopped and we got out.

We walked through the huge oak doors. We entered a huge entrance hall. A staircase was in the middle of the room. I looked to my left and saw a teacher yelling "First years, over here!"

We walked over and she lead us threw a door to our left. She told us to sit still and she would be back in a moment.

"Do you know what we do next?" Billie asked me.

"My mom said something about getting sorted into houses." I said.

"Well, I hope we all are in the same house." Mike said as he walked over.

"Yeah. That would be awsome." Tre' said.

We stood there for about ten minutes talking about how much fun we will have this year.

"Alight. Settle down, now. In a few minutes you will follow me to be sorted into houses.
While you stay here your house will be like your family. Any triumphs will earn you points, while any rule breaking will lose your house pounts." She went into a long speech after that.
She then led us into the great hall. I was amazed at how big it was. The ceiling was so cool. It showed the night sky. There were four tables in the room. Each had a differant banner above it.