I Won't Go Down By Myself

Argh! You Cow!

Victoria's POV

I walked into my overly small living room, brushing my black hair over my shoulder.. My hair was down to the middle of my back and my eyes were of the brightest green, my skin was pale and people said I needed to get more sun, but I just flipped them off and walk away.

"Raven! Mail!" I said as I threw the bills onto the coffee table that was pushed against the side of the room. On the table it held some candles and remotes to the T.v and stereo, I jumped into the computer chair practicly falling off it as it slid across the wooden floors.

"Mail for me! I feel special!" Raven said excitedly as she picked it up.

"Argh! you cow, its all bills!"She yelled at me and i laughed at her as she scowled at me.

"I am not a cow, I mean look at me! I'm so slender a anorexic Nicole Richie would be jealous of all my luxzious curves!" I said to her smirking and he covered her mouth and laughed.

"That was so wrong!"She said laughing as she leaned on the back of my computer chair and watched me check my e-mail..

MCRonline@mychemicalromance.net Call this number Victoria Faith Sanders yo...

Is all I read on my yahoo mail, and I clicked on it and smiled as I read the e-mail.

Ms.Sanders,

We are happy to announce- oh what the hell! This is Frank Iero and I would loooove to say to you that you have won a free pass to tour with us. You have a +1 but first we need you to call us to set up your plane ticket and what not of course, So hope yo hear from you soon!

Frakie!

My cell -- (***)368-5678

Call anytime lines are always open! lol...idk.


"Oh my god..." I said and gulped slightly picking up the house phone that sat on the desk beside the computer and dialed the number on the screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to be writing the even chapters. So, I'm Raven. [=