I Won't Go Down By Myself

My first Chapter. ♥

Raven's pov

At the sound of a voice, I opened my eyes. It was to early to be awake.. I could tell. For a minute I tried to go back to sleep, but I realized it wasn't possible. I knew, that I was being stared at.

"Hello." I said, drowsy.

"Hi," Mikey laughed.

"AH!" I screamed opening my eyes more. "Oh yeah."

"Is the screaming necessary?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm hungry!" I whined.

With a sigh, Mikey pushed himself out of his bunk, shaking his head. I followed behind him, and stopped at the bunk I found Victoria sleeping on.

"Wakey, wakey, hoe." I called to her, over Franks sleeping body.

She growled opening an eye and looking at me. I stuck my tongue out and skipped after Mikey into the kitchen. What a beautiful sight to see!

"We've got, Boo Berry.... Captain Crunch.... Lucky Charms..." Mikey trailed off, searching through the cabinets on the bus.

"Yes. Berry, crunch, charms?" I nodded, taking each box. "Bowl?"

Watching me intently, Mikey grabbed a bowl and placed it on the counter.. I began pouring the different cereals into the bowl, before mixing them together with my hands. I walked to the fridge and got the milk, and poured it over my cereal.

"Spoon?" I asked Mikey, smiling childishly.

With an amused smile he handed me a spoon, and watched me shovel the cereal into my mouth. Bob entered the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Mm, hi Bob." I said, mouth full, waving.

"Hi," he mumbled shyly, once more.

As I finished my cereal I looked over at Mikey. "What?"

"Your weird." he shook his head
♠ ♠ ♠
My first chapter. Tell me what you think. ♥