I Won't Go Down By Myself

Shizznitcarfakus

Vicotria's point of view

I walked out just in time to see her pour all the cereals together and I shook my head hitting her in the should with a scolding gaze. "Don't eat all their cereal you cow." I said to her sitting down and sighing at bit.

"but you said your self you were a cow....like last week."She said thinking back on it.
"Shut up." I said to her pouting slightly.

"You two are immature."Gerard said flipping through Seventeen Magazine since it was the only thingthat sat on the bus for god knows what reason.

"Says the grown man reading Seventeen." I said after thank Frank when he handed me some toast.

"Oh my god! Frank is sharing his food!" Ray said shocked but still in a teasing manner.
"Will you guys shut up..."He said in almost a growl which might I add was very sexy. I kept my head down so he couldn't see the pink tint that attacked my pale cheeks.

"Frank has a girlfriend!" Gerard sang grinning at him.
"Guys...really?"He said and that's when I lost all control of my laughter that gave out.
"You guys are so funny." I said shaking my head. "Your worse than a bunch of girls."
Thats when Raven joined in on the laughter, when it finally got quiet we were the onlytwo still giggling.

"So uhm, what now?" I asked since I had gotten the topic off of Frank and I supposively dating which of course I wasn't one to complain.

"Well, we usually play Rockband but I wanna watch a movie in my bunk. So Im gonna go do that now."Frank said and I grinned and Raven kicked me from an angle.

"Ow!" I said loudly then looking at her.
I got up and followed Frank. "there room in there for one more?" I asked smiling and he nodded patting the cushion next to him, he pulled me close to him and I began to wonder.

What did this mean?
Does he like me?

I smiled to myself as the movie started , it was Courpes Bride an amazing movie If i say so myself. I looked over and he was asleep. I rolled on my side so I was facing him when his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him. I smiled a bit then I saw a smile break across his face, he had been awake the whole time. Busted

"Are you comfy?" He asked and I snuggled into him and nodded.

"You?" I questioned.

"You are my cuddle buddy for a reason you know."He said grinning, I felt him shift his weight and in that instant I was on my back. I could feel his breath hitting my lips and I gulped nervously.

"Your really beautiful...you know that right..." He said in a whisper and I opened my mouth to say something but no words escaped since he closed the gap between us pressing his lips to mine. I ran my fingers through his short hair and wrapped my arms around his neck. Thats when the cat calls started.

"Woo, go Frankie!" I heard then whistles but we didn't care.