I Won't Go Down By Myself

Dead peacock in my hair

Victoria POV

I woke up and sighed. My hair was a unruly mess and I looked like a peacock died in my hair, i stumbled into the bathroom and attacked my hair with the brush and sighed when it finally complied with my wishes. I brushed my teeth then looked at my self in the mirror and decided it was for the best that I straightened it because we all knew in the end that it would poof up like a pissed off kitten!

"Raven! Can you straighten the back of my hair please?" I asked as she grumbled as she walked into the bathroom. She snatched the hair straitener from my hands and began attacking my hair.

"Ow ow ow ow." I said repeatedly as she yanked my hair..

"Sorry, you big baby."She said once she was finished with it then turned it off and set it ontop of the bathroom counter.

"Am not!" I yelled at her and she hit my arm.

"Shhh! Its 9 in the morning people are still asleep!"She said to me and i smirked.

"Only you."I said to her. "And besides, today we go shopping for tomorrow we lounge with MCR and their awesomeness and you know your excited." I said to her grinning a bit.

"Well maybe a little.."she said to me shrugging as I applied my eyeliner thic kly.

"Maybe my ass." I muttered smirk