I Won't Go Down By Myself

Handcuff Earrings

Ravens POV

We go to the mall. Of course, my first stop is Hot Topic. I grab a new pair of trip pants, a pair of purple ones. A few band t-shirts, including a wonderful MCR one, I walk over to the jewelry and scream in excitement when I saw the handcuff earrings.

Victoria rolls her eyes, “Kinky much?” I grin and grab them.
My stomach growled in complaint so we both decided for the best of both our tummies to get some Pizza.

Yum.

“So, promise me right now you wont jump on top of Mikey.”, she jokes.

I giggle, “Don't count on it.”

“As long as I gets my Frankie.” She smiles to herself.

Oh no, she drifts off into her own little world.

I shake her awake, “WAKE UP! It's today!” She throws her polka dotted pillow at me groaning that it was to early to wake up. I grab her ankles and jerk her out of the bed, she glared at me evily and i looked at her like an innocent angel that I am. We get dressed and shepulls her hair back so that it is out of her face and not in her way while she drives, since she has to have the window down in order to stay wide awake.

She drives because my nerves wont let me.
♠ ♠ ♠
The funniest thing is, I would love a pair of handcuff earrings. [=