I Won't Go Down By Myself

Oh Mi Gosh, It's Frankie Fantastic!

Victoria's POV

I sat on the leather seat put in the bus, this was it here I was. In the same room...bus.. As Frank Iero the sex god himself. I looked over at him and was surprised to find him watching me intently.

“What?” I asked curiously and he snapped out of his gaze.

“Nothing,nothing.”His voice waverd.

“Oh alright then.” I said shrugging it off , he must have been in his own little world.

I walked over and sat next to him, and he looked at me and smiled a bit before turning the t.v on.

“What do you wanna watch?”He asked me curiously and my heart stopped.

“Uhm, anything. I don't care.”I told him and he shrugged and turned it to Animal Planet.

“Aw look its a puppy!” I said and he looked at me.

“What?” I asked and he smiled scooting closer to me.

“Nothing.”He replied once he was comfortable, I grinned he was so adorable.

“I would pummble his ass not feeding the puppy.” I said seriously.

“Yea, I totally would too.”He said with the cute Frankie Iero trade mark smile but still serious face.

“I mean how could you not feed that puppy! Its so adorable.” I said sighing and hsaking my head.

“No clue.”He said looking at me and I smiled, looked down at my hands. The bus came to a sudden turn to our right and practically fell into his lap and I blushed a bright red when I realized...shit...i grabbing his package.

“Oh my god. Sorry.” I said and he grinned.

“You so did that on purpose.”He teased.

“Did not. Im not a whale that made the bus go sideways just so I could grab your junk.” I said laughing and he grinned.

“really are you sure?”He asked.

“I dont know, and neither will you.” I said and he frowned.

“Haha, dork.” I said watching the T.v when he randomly stood up like superman and I laughed.

“Oh mi GOSH, ITS FRANKIE FANTASTIC!” I said pointing.

“Better believe it babe.”He said winking and going to the mini fridge to get a drink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, tell me if you find any spelling or gramaticle errors.
I'll try to fix them as I find them.