'Dressing Up Game'

These are my sexy boobies.

Oh, yeah, I look sexeh!

Billie twirled in front of the full length mirror. He carefully examined his, ‘Little Black Dress’ clad body. He put his hand on his hip and wiggled his bottom, while getting into his wife’s five inch high heels.

Angelina Jolie’s got nothing on me.

He leaned and applied a little more lipstick. He called it ‘Dressing Up Game’ anyone else would call him a drag queen. Billie wasn’t a drag queen, he was just really, really fond of his wife’s style. He smirked at himself and pushed up the empty bra up a bit.

These are my sexy boobies.

His hand went to his waist, and he dug his finger nails in. He dragged his hand down to his hip and he realized just how much of a petite figure he. Better than some girls, actually. He also noticed how nice his legs were. And let’s not even go anywhere near how sexy he thought his ass was.

Billie smirked as a thought entered his mind. Billie turned his back to the mirror, looking over his shoulder he checked out his rather nice ass. Billie couldn’t help but, raise his hand up in the air and bring it down to his ass in one swift movement. Billie smiled at the feeling and did a few more times, moaning 'oh yeah' every time.

“Dad..” A very confused looking Jakob Danger said for the doorway.

Billie looked up from his bent position and he stood almost immediately. He stood there in silent for a while, trying to think of a something to say. The movie Nacho Libra came to his mind. “Son, when you’re a man, you wear women’s clothes. In your room. It’s for fun.”

Jakob smiled at his dad and ran off. Billie calmed down. A lot.

Next time, I got to lock that door.

--

Few days later, Billie was walking through the hallway of his house. He walked past Jakob’s room and stumbled across the ten year old wearing the exact same clothing Billie had been wearing a few days ago.
He had the same dress on, only it came down to his ankles, and the heels were way too big for his feet. He also had make-up smeared messily across his face.

Jakob notice his dad and smiled, “When I grow up I want to be just like my dad.”

“Do you? Do you, really?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Random.