Live Lava Addaleigh

neuf;

A half hour later, I had successfully washed my hair, dried it, straightened it, put my makeup on, and changed from pajamas into the clothes I packed. I threw everything back into my bag. I looked up, pulling the bag up on my shoulder. I looked into the mirror.

"Perfect," I whispered and opened the bathroom door.

I wandered quietly back to his room. I wanted to scare him. I sat my bag down quietly in the corner. He didn't look. I walked slowly up behind him and put my hands on his arms. He jumped and I laughed my head off.

"Not funny, Adda," he frowned. I continued to laugh at him. His face was priceless. I fell to the floor clenching my stomach. He got up and sat on top of my stomach. I stopped laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Sitting on my new couch. Seems to be comfortable," he grinned. I huffed.

"NO, MITCHELL, BAAAAD," I yelled and started laughing again. He got up and smiled at me, playfully.

"Sorry, you looked like fun to sit on," he walked over to his closet and pulled out his infamous yellow v-neck and a pair of dark gray skinnies. He walked out of the bedroom and to the bathroom. I got up, going over to my bag and digging around to find my phone. I finally found it and pressed a button to view my texts.

I had at least ten from Haylei asking if I was around. I forgot I told her that I was gonna text her. I huffed and texted her back.

Sorry Hay.
Mitchell and I were watching a movie and I fell asleep.
We should hang out today after I get done hanging out with him.
(:
(Y) or (N)?
-adda!;


I stuffed my phone into my back pocket of my shorts and got up, pulling the bag up with me. I threw it on his bed and sat down, turning the television on. I scrolled through the channels and then finally found Spongebob. I sat back a little, staying content with the show.

Mitchell walked in twenty minutes later, his hair a little wet and all changed. He looked at me, then at the television. "OH NOT GOOD. NOOOOT GOOD!"

He shot over to the bed and sat next to me. He opened his drawer on his nightstand and pulled out his phone. He turned it on. He hadn't used it since the night before. He sat it in his lap and focused on the television. Spongebob was one of his favorite cartoons. If I could keep him this entertained all day, I was in good shape.

xoxo

It was almost noon in Ohio. Mitchell and I were getting hungry and sick of Spongebob reruns. We stood up and I put my flip flops back on. He pulled a pair of his shoes out from under his bed and pulled them on. He took my bag and we walked out to my car. I opened the back up for him to throw my bag in and handed him the keys.

"Whatever you're craving, you're driving there," I said.

He smiled and took the keys. "With pleasure, Miss Adda."

I giggled and got in on the passengers side. I loved not driving. He was a much better driver than I was, anyway. He pulled into the street and then started driving. I yawned and leaned back in the seat, not caring about anything but him and I being together.

Mitchell rested his arm on the console between us and I rested my arm on the other side. Our hands brushed and he interlaced our fingers together.

Lunch was going to be fun. Just thinking about being together with Mitchell made me even more happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha.

i've updated this story a lot today.
guess i don't have much to do. (:

well i want... no need more comments and subscribers.

4/10 stars.

another update in a little while.

-Bree and Mountain Dew.