Live Lava Addaleigh

huit;

Mitchell was trapped in a corner, but he got out of it. "Like how mad you were when you found out I was going out with her and how much you hated her, no matter how much I tried to make you friends."

He did it. How he pulled himself out of that corner was quite amazing. "Well I don't like her because she follows you around like a lost puppy. She doesn't own her own life. She called you every hour, or at least, to make sure you weren't hanging out with me and yet usually you would lie because you were with me."

"I see that... now," he mumbled. "I'm sorry she hurt you Adda. I didn't mean any harm from her, at all. I'm just glad that somehow we managed to continue to be friends through it."

I smiled at him and he started to sing to another favorite song of ours, Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol.

"I want so much to open your eyes, 'Cause I need you to look into mine. Tell me you'll open your eyes, Tell me that you'll open your eyes. Tell me that you'll open your eyes, Tell me that you'll open your eyes." he sang quietly to me. One of his hands ran through my brown mess on my head. His eyes were locked on mine again. I blushed and looked away, closing my eyes.

"Mitchell, I'm tired. It's five to six and I really, really like sleeping. You can sing to me later."

He nodded and I curled up beside him, snuggling close into his body. I smiled and drifted off into dream-land, yet again.

Mitchell and I were standing on a beach, the sand washing away as the water rushed over our feet. We were standing hand in hand, laughing like two crazies because the breeze was blowing through our hair.

We were having fun splashing water on each other and chasing each other. Then the breeze brought in a big black cloud. There were bigger waves coming up on shore. Mitchell and I looked at each other and he grabbed my hand, dragging me off the beach, leaving everything else.

When we got back to my car, we saw Rae standing there, arms folded and a very mad look was painted on her face. Mitchell squeezed my hand and I looked at her. I walked right up to her, right into her face, and yelled, "GO AWAY RAE, GET OUT OF HERE. HE DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU...EVER...AGAIN."

She didn't move. Mitchell, who was standing next to me, pushed me over to the side and stared at Rae. "I don't want anything at all to do with you, Rae. I don't. Goodbye."

She started bawling and walked off. I leaned up against the passenger door and he came over, putting his big arms on both sides of me. He smiled, "Definitely called for. For you anyway."

I nodded and he came closer to me. He removed his arms from both sides of me and his hands found their normal spot on my cheeks. He pulled my face closer until...


Mitchell was up, singing whatever he was listening to on his iTunes. I became a little more conscious to hear that it was Kanye. I rubbed my eyes open and looked at him, sitting at his computer, finishing the edit he started the day before. I sat up, making the bed squeak, and stretched. He looked over.

"Morning Adda!" he ecstatically said.

"Morning Mitchy," I replied. He turned back to his computer.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Video editing. It's an improv that Kyle and I came up with the other day."

"Oh I see."

I pulled my legs out from under the covers and put my slippers on. I stretched again and accidentally bumped the nightstand where his glass of water still sat. The cup crashed to the ground, pouring water all over the floor. I sighed.

"MITCHELL I'M SORRY!" I scrambled to pick the cup up. He ran out of the room trying to get a towel. He ran back in, threw the towel down, and started jumping on it like there was a fire. I laughed and he stopped.

"All better," he chuckled. I laughed a little more at him before he left the room.

When he came back he sat at his computer and turned his chair towards me. "Well Miss Addaleigh, how about I take you out for some lunch in a couple hours?"

"Oh that would sound lovely," I said. "Gotta get ready then. Mind if I borrow your bathroom?"

He shook his head and I smiled, running to the corner and grabbing my duffel bag.

"Alright, be back in a little while. Maybe fifteen minutes."

He nodded at me and I grinned at him.

He would soon be all mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry he didn't confess his undying love.
i'm sure that will be soon enough. (:

iiiiiiiiiii promise.

comments and lots of love to my fans, alright.
let's get this party started!

-Bree