Push

Chapter 3

“Edward?” I asked

“Yes?”

“I was wondering if, maybe, stop at my house first. You know, so I can leave Riley a note saying where I am.”

“Sure, where do you live?”

“1243 NW 19 ST.”

“So, does Riley have any powers?”

“Yes. Riley is the daughter of the greatest watcher on earth. Which means she is a watcher.”

We were at my house already. I wrote a note to Riley saying I was out exploring, don’t worry. etc. I got out of the car and headed for the door with Edward close behind. Inside, I placed the note in the table. I left to my room to put away my school things. After, I heard Edward enter.

“Elizabeth?”

“Yes?”

“I think we should go if you want to get back at 9:30.”

“Is it really that far?”

“Pretty much.”

“Okay, can we play 20 questions on our way there?”

“Sure! I am an open book, just flip through the pages!” He said, with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

“I knew you were!”

He laughed at me.

“Okay, lets get going.”

We walked to the car holding hands. I blushed like mad and if he was able to blush he would blush like mad, too. At the car I started booming him with questions.

“Okay I go first! What is you favorite color?” I asked.

“Blue.”

“Green.”

“What is you favorite band?” He asked.

“Avenged Sevenfold!”

“Muse.”

“Favorite part of being a vampire?”

“The speed.”

“Favorite part of being a special being?”

“Powers! Duh!”

“Least favorite?”

“The thirst. Same question.”

“Division.”

This went on until we finally arrived at his house. I found out His house was a mansion. Man. I wonder what it looks like inside? I got my answer the minute later.

“I guess their not home yet.”

“So, What do we do?” I asked.

“Do you mind waiting or do you want to go home?”

“I don’t mind waiting. What are we going to do?”

“Go to my room?”

“Okay.”

When I entered his house I saw that most of his house walls were just wall sized windows.

“My room is up stairs. Follow me.” He said waving his hand signaling to follow.

“Okay, but you’re not going to try anything are you?” I asked half-joking.

“Maybe.” He whispered in my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine.

‘That was weird.’ I thought. I thanked the lord again he can’t read my mind.

We climbed to his room. His room was just like the rest of his house. Most of the walls were just wall sized windows. I looked to my right and saw the only non-window wall was a book shelf filled with records, tapes, Cd's, tape player, CD player, and finally a record player. To my left was a white futon couch and journals all over the couch and floor. Edward went to the couch and took the journals to the floor and asked if I wanted to sit.

“No but thanks. But I would like to hear what you have in you CD player.” I said racing to the CD player.

When I was in front of it I pressed play and ‘Wake Me Up When September Ends’ By Green Day started. I was in love with this song. I really like their songs.

“I love this song!” I said aloud.

“Would you like to dance?” Edward asked sticking his hand out to me and his palm facing the ceiling.

“I would love to.” I replied putting my hand on his.

We started dancing. My hands around his neck and his around my waist. He placed his chin on the top of my head. We danced like that for 5 minutes and he chose lift my head and put his soft, sweet, cold lips on mine. He pulled back smiling while I was in the state of shock. During the kiss I felt a shock that was painful, yet pleasurable. I looked up to see his golden eyes staring right in my hazel eyes. I bit my bottom lip out of habit when I was nervous and/or excited.

“That was....” He was cut off by my lips meeting his.

His frozen tongue slid over my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I granted it. But right when our tongues met that pleasurable static shock came, again. He lifted me up and I put my legs around him. He made his way to the futon couch he had. He lade me on the couch without disconnecting our lips. He removed his hands from my thighs to get tangled in my hair. He started kissing my jawline to my neck. His hands untangled themselves from my hair and found themselves at the hem of my shirt, and started lifting it.

“No Edward! No!” I said sternly.

“Why?” He whined.

“I’m not easy. That’s why!” I said.

“Fine!”

His lips met mine, again. We continued were we left off. Well, without the sex.

After fifteen minutes of making out I had a vision. I didn't’t know why now, it wasn't’t a good time. But I had no choice.

VISION
It was my mom and dad. They were gathered in-front a video-camera.

“Elizabeth, Hun. By the time you see this we won’t be there but you will have Riley. We really want to be there. You are now probably 17 and have met Edward. Yes, we have seen him.” My mom, Kira, said.

“No funny business young lady!” My dad, Nick, shouted.

“Anyways, We left you a little present for all the years we couldn't’t be with you. Riley knows about it. So, we left you a ‘special’ dog. We hope you like it. Be strong. We will be together again one day. We love you and tell Riley that her mom is alive and is okay. She loves her and they will be together again someday.” Kira started crying.

“I love you, Elizabeth. Oh, and tell Edward that if he hurts you he will find himself in the arms of an Italian Vampires called Volturi. If you catch my drift. I love you, Liz. Take care of yourself. Bye sweetie.” Nick said hurt and sadness in his words.

I miss them so much. And what about Edward. Is he my new boyfriend?
End of Vision

Edward noticed that something was wrong because I stopped participating in the kiss. I also apparently started crying. I wonder why.

“What’s wrong?” Edward asked concerned.

“I just had a vision or blast from the past. About my parents. They got me a dog and they know about you.” I said crying coming to a minimum. I didn't’t want to tell him about the Volturi.

He started comforting me. He hugged me and put my head on his chest. I started crying. After 5 minutes of crying I was done and he had a tear stain the size of his face.

“Thank You for everything. I just met you and you are already comforting me. Thank You. I know this is a little awkward but here it is. You are the best thing that's happened to in a long time.” I whispered.

“No, Thank you. You have been my diamond in the ruff. Thank you.”

“Well, I don’t want to start fighting on thank yous so lets just thank each other.” He nodded.

“Okay. Good. Is your family here yet?” I wondered.

“Well, yes. But before we go down I need you to know something. We have told my last girlfriend about us. And I don’t think they will truly think it is right to tell you so prepare for the fire works.” Edward whispered.

“OK” I said confused.

We walked out of the room and down stairs. His whole family encircled the bottom the stair case. I was a little scared of what they might think of me.

“Everybody, this is Elizabeth. Elizabeth, this is Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie, Jasper, Emmett, and Alice. So everybody Liz knows.” Edward said.

“Edward, how could you tell her. You just met her. How do you know she won’t tell?” Rosalie shouted.

“Because he knows my secret. And I am risking a lot to tell you people. And the reason I tell you this because if Division ever come you must hide. I mean it. They are even more powerful then all you put together. I have powers. Yes, hero's exist. Any questions?” I said.

Emmett raised his hand.

“Yes?”

“What powers do you have?” Emmett asked.

“I have the power to make any false memories, emotions, and thoughts into whomever I chose, able to move inanimate objects at different distances, able to see into the past, present, and future, I can run very fast and heal very quickly, in two months have the strength of 1500 time my weight, track somebody or something over great distances, and finally I can manipulate light patterns to create illusions. That makes me a hybrid. Any other questions?”

Emmett lifted his hand.

“Yes Emmett?”

“Can we see you in action?”

“Sure. Why not.”

Which should I do first. I think I might move first.

“We should go outside. I don’t want to break anything here.”

“Sure, Hun. Right this way.” Esme said with a weird comfort to her voice.

Esme led us to the back of the house. They huge back yard. But I’m not surprised. They live in the middle of no where.

“Okay, what would you like me to move?” I asked.

“Move this.”

Emmett put a tree trunk in front of me. I put my hand in front of me. I started to imagine the trunk moving up in the air, then to the right, down, and left. After I through it to the other side were the woods are. After I showed them how I push people.

“Who would like to get pushed?” I asked them.

No one raised their hand.

“Okay. So I will show that last. I guess I will shift something.”

I took off my sliver hoop earring and shifted it to look like a big diamond. Everyone was amazed.

“Wow. That is amazing.” Alice said in wonder.

“Now I will show you my speed. I need help. Who wants to race me?”

And of course Emmett raised his hand. Do we see a pattern here?

“Okay, Emmett. When Esme says go we will race from here to that river there two miles away and back. Go full speed. Ready.”

“Ready.”

“On your marks, Get Set, Go!” Esme shouted.

And with that we were off. I was there and back in a millisecond. Emmett took a whole second.

“Elizabeth won. Wow. Liz you were good. But can you beat Edward?” Alice wondered.

I liked Alice. She was cool in my book. I think we will become great friends. I mean it.

“Is Edward the fastest?” I asked.

“Yes he is.”

“OH. I will try.”

“Do it for all the girls.”

“Okay, This is for all the girls.”

“I doubt she’ll beat you Edward.” Emmett said.

“Emmett I think your right. Once in your life.” Edward agreed.

“Oh, really. Then lets do it. I am going sonic on your ass!” I shouted.

“Okay. Lets go.”

We got in position and let Alice say ready, set, go because Carlisle and Esme left so we could have privacy. So I could have fun now.

“On your marks, Get Set, Go!” Alice shouted.

I used all my speed for this one and I took no time at all. I schooled Edward. After a millisecond
Edward was back.

“Elizabeth won!! Woo! Girls rule!!” Alice and Rosalie shouted together.

They ran up to me and hugged me super tightly. But it was okay.

“Edward, she beat you man. What are you gonna do?” Jasper asked.

“He speaks!!” I screamed

I ran up to him and hugged him. When I pulled away Jasper looked at me weirdly.

“What?!?!” I asked crossing my arms and then pouting.

“Nothing. It just that nobody’s hugged me before that way.” Jasper said in confusion.

“Okay? So Edward answer his question. What are you going to do now that I beat you?” I asked in an annoying voice.

I just notice that everyone was crowding around us.

“This.” Edward said in a monotone that kinda scared me.

He pulled me over his shoulder and ran to his room. In a blink of an eye we were in his room. He carried me and lade me down on his couch. He got on top of me and started kissing me. Why is he doing this?

“What is going on?” I asked when I finally got him off my lips.

“Bella is here and she is going to wonder who you are but she can’t if you aren't’t there.”

“And what does Kissing have to do with this?” I asked curiously.

“It doesn't’t but I would rather kiss you than do nothing. You have been torturing me by not have your lips on mine.” He smirked.

He thinks he is such a ladies man. He is so not. I heard someone heading up stairs.

“Bella, Edward’s not here. Maybe you should come back later.” Esme said sweetly.

At that Edward got up and locked the door. He didn't’t want Bella entering with or without me here. I wouldn't’t want her here either. Not because I don’t like her but because what she did to Edward.

In a flash he was back on top of me and kissing me. I didn't’t mind. Who would. I mean look at him. He is very hot.

“Okay, Esme.” Bella replied.

And at that she left and all was well for now.

“Edward, remind me at 8:30 I have to go. Riley has something for me.”

“Okay” He said rapidly and went back to kissing me.

What is with this boy. Is he not 107 years old? Did he ever kiss a girl like this or get kissed by a girl like this. He is so peculiar. In five minutes I am ending the kissing and we have to talk.

five minutes later
We have been making out for five minutes already and I have to say. WOW! This boy can kiss. But I think we should stop. I pushed his shoulders but I don’t think he got the message. So I tried again. He finally got it. He put his forehead on mine. And he was.... PANTING?!?!? Okay. He was. And so was I.

“Wow! That was amazing!” Edward said.

“I agree.”

“What wrong?” Edward asked concerned when he finally caught his breath.

“Nothing. It’s just, I want to talk. Get this straight. Are we Boyfriend/Girlfriend or are we friends with benefits” I asked confused.

I was kinda hoping the bf/gf thing. But first he would have to ask me out then ask me to be his girlfriend.

“I would think neither yet. How bout we go out this Friday? Pick you up at 7:00?” Edward asked.

“I’d love to.” Then I gave him a peck on the lips.

I looked at my watch. Crap! It was 8:30. It takes at least an hour to get their.

“We better get going!” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“It is 8:30. And it takes at least an hour to get to my house from here!”

“Okay, Let go.”

We went out to his car and then I was off.

Later That Night!

After I got home and ate dinner with Riley I went to bed. I was thinking about what happened to day. I can’t believe this happened to me after all that's happened. I was so grateful. One thing I looked forward in the day. I fell asleep a minute later.

Dream
I was in a club, grinding with Edward. We were really grinding. I was panting just thinking about it. I could fell the bulge in his pants grow harder against my inner thigh. This was turning me on in a weird way. His lips crashed into mine. He tugged on my bottom lip. I granted him entrance. He broke apart and whispered in my ear.

“How bout we get out of this place?” Edward whispered.

I nodded rapidly. I couldn't’t wait to leave. We were outside and he was hailing a taxi. We got in the taxi he told the taxi driver where to go and started kissing me again.

“Here’s your stop!” The taxi driver said.

Edward handed him money and got out of the taxi with me. He entered the hotel and winked at the girl. The girl through a room card at him and said room 501. (Hey it’s my dream anything can happen) We entered the elevator and he started kissing me. He lifted me to the room. When we got their my back met the door. Edward got the key out and tried to to enter it be couldn't’t. So I tried. It opened right away.

“Edward! Hold on! I have something to put on first. Be patient!” I said.

“Fine but hurry!” Edward said inpatient.

I went to the bathroom and freshened up. I started putting on my ‘things’ and heels. When I finished I looked like a hooker. I put on my make-up and then heard a knock on the bathroom door.

“Are you almost done!?!?!” Edward asked inpatient again.

“I am going!” I told Edward.

I heard clawing at the door. That kinda turn me on further. What is wrong with me. Everything he does turns me on. Maybe, Just Maybe.... No he couldn't’t be. Or could he? Your probably wondering what I’m talking about. Long story, tell you later. When I finished I looked very sexy. I mean if I were a guy I would do me. Not trying to sound conceited or anything. I open the door to find his lips on mine again. He disconnected our lips, but kissed me from my jawline to my earlobe. He nibbled my earlobe before whispering in my ear.

“You look so sexy right now. You might not be able to walk when I finish with you.” Edward whispered sending shivers down my spine.

“But you have to wake up.” He whispered again.

“What? But I am awake!”

“Lizzy, time for school. Liz.”

End of Dream

“Wakie, wakie!” Riley said.

“Shit, Riley! I had the weirdest dream."

“About?” Riley asked while leaning against the door frame.

“Edward. We were..... Um. I don’t want to talk about it right now. How ‘bout I tell later?” I said remembering Edward might hear me.

“Okay Hun. Breakfast is in 10 minutes. So get dressed.”

“Okay, Riley.”

I went to the bathroom. I undressed myself and hopped in the shower which was boiling hot. I love it like that. It helps me relax. I take a 5 minute shower and start getting ready. I blow dry my hair. Put my clothes on and brush my teeth. I only put make-up on special occasions. I went down stairs and smelled eggs, bacon, and grits on the table. I sit down and start digging in.

“When you finish, I have surprises for you.” Riley said.

“Oh fucking awesome!” I screamed.

I got up and did a victory dance.

“Put your hands in the air and shake them like you just don’t care.” I sang.

When I finished Riley led me to the front door. I was so excited that I was literally hopping to the door.

“Close your eyes.” Riley demanded.

I closed my eyes and walked into a wall.*That hurt!*

“Ow! That hurt!” I screamed.

“Sorry!”

“Its okay!”

“Why are we screaming?!?!?!”

“I don’t know?!?!?!”

“Let’s stop now!”

“Okay!!”

Finally, we made it outside without any further injuries. Yippee!

“O.k. Open your eyes now.”

When I opened my eyes and to my left I saw a red Ferrari and to my right a red convertible Buggy. I heard a whimper and try to find were it is coming from. In between the cars was a cage with a beautiful chocolate lab with greenish blueish eyes and a Siberian husky with beautiful baby blue eyes. Then to the right of the bug was.... No! Riley’s son Derek. Yes, Riley was married. Her husband, Tony, died of a stroke. It left him brain dead. Derek was still in the womb at the time. I never really met Tony, but I felt I knew him. My parents said Tony couldn't’t wait to see me and Derek and would treat you like one of his own. Derek was slightly older than me. I was born January and he was born October of 1991 while I was born in 1992. He was like an older brother to me until he left to find others like us in need of help.

“Dora!” I screamed while running to him.

“Boots!” He said picking me up and swirling me around.

That was one of the nicknames we had for each other. I loved Dora the Explorer when I was little, so because his name was closes to Dora I called him Dora. He called me boots cause well he was my favorite. He was my only friend I had growing up. So he is my brother.

“How have you been, Dora?”

“Good, Bad, So-so. You?” Derek asked.

“Same. Are you staying with us long?”

“Yep. I am finishing High School with you.”

“Awesome!” I said while he put me down.

“I would like you to meet someone Dora.”

“Who, who, who?” I said jumping up and down.

“Riley, did you give her pixy sticks? Huh mom?”

“Liz did you have pixy sticks?”

I bit my bottom lip and batted my eyelashes at Riley.

“Sorry(she said it like sorwe)! I was hungry and the pixies were right in front of me calling my name going ‘Elizabeth, Elizabeth come and eat us. Elizabeth.’ What was I suppose to do?”

“Say no and walk away.” Derek said in a matter-of-fact voice.

“And you would have done the same? I don’t know you anymore.” I faked gasped.

He just laughed.

“Same old’ Lizzy-Bear.”

“Who did you want me to met?”

“Romy and Zacky.” Derek said.

“Who?”

“The dogs. DUH!”

“I knew that.”

“Yeah, sure. Romy is the lab. She loves to play. Zacky is the Husky. Same as Romy. They both can talk human language.”

“Fuck yeah.”

“Excuse me?” Said a Female voice.

“Who said that?” I asked freaked out.

“Me, Romy. He just told you we can talk your language and you forget. Wow.”

“Well, nice to met you, too.” I said.

“Hi, I am Zacky. And sorry. She has been stuck all day in this crate and get prissy when she can’t get out.” Zacky said.

“Its okay.” I said looking at my watch.

“Shit, we better start heading to school. We’ll be late if we don’t get there in 5 minutes. And that counts the running in class.”

“Lets go.”

“Which car is mine.”

“The buggy, but if you need to you can use mine.”

“Okay, just say good-bye to your car. But today lets go in mine.”

“Okay, to school we go!” I said started humming the beat of a horse race song.

“Bye, Riley. Thank you for everything!”

“Bye, Mom.”

“Bye sweeties.”

I pushed the button to let the roof down and started the engine.

Off to school we were!

“So, what are you doing here?” I asked Derek.

“Oh, I can’t tell you.” He said not looking at me.

“Okay, Mr. secret pants.” I told him childishly.

“So, who is this Edward guy?”

“How did...” He cut me off.

“I am a watcher, remember?”

“Apparently not. He is the guy I’m dating or going on a date with.” I said like it was nothing when it was really something big!

“Sure! Do you want a tattoo? And maybe dye your hair red?”

“Now how did you know that. And don’t give that watcher bullshit, ‘cause I know I haven’t talked about that out loud.” I screamed.

“I have my ways. So do you want one and want to dye your hair?”

“Yes!”

“We are going after school. So be ready.”

“Thank you, thank you, thank you! And did I mention THANK YOU!”

“Yes, I think you did.”

“Oh shut up!”

“Never mind about the after school. We are going during lunch.”

“Okay, thank you!”

“Okay what do you want?
♠ ♠ ♠
well that's all the chapters i have from the first Aurthur! all chapters might change little things i don't know yet!!
Reader:0
Comments:0
Subscribers:0
Read a Edward Cullen love story called The Ran Man