Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #2

Interlude: Third person

Good Morning America:

“Today, our special guest today is Rachael Lewis…how are you?” Kate asked Rachael.

“I’m good, how are you?” she replied.

“Good, thank you…lets start off by talking about how you got into the business…everyone knows that you’ve been best friends with the Jonas brothers for quit some time now right?”

“Yes, ever since I was ten, I’m 14 now”

“Did they help in any way get you to where you are right now? Because you’re sweeping the nation pretty quickly”

“It’s actually kind of a funny story…they did help a little…I helped them write some of their songs and I sang with them once for Columbia Records, originally I was going to be signed with the guys but the label only liked the idea of a three brother band, so it’s not like I was going to stand in the way of that”

“Of course not, what kind of friend would you be if you did,” she joked.

“Exactly,” Rachael giggled. “Then after a while after that, I moved to Tennessee and I met Miley there and we were instant best friends and she helped me a little with my confidence and then I also met Taylor there too and it was actually because of her that I got signed with Hollywood Records…but in reality I’m here today because of all of them and their support,” she explained.

“Now I understand you’re on tour right now, tell us about that”

“Yes, I’m on tour with the Jonas’ and Miley for her ‘Best of Both Worlds’ tour and it’s so much fun performing with my best friends, we really do have a blast”

“You’re all pretty huge right now, between the three of your performances, it must be crazy”

“Yea, we’ve had our fair share of sold out shows, it’s really over whelming”

“How was your first concert? Were you nervous at all?”

“Yes! I was very nervous, it’s hard competing up there with Miley Cyrus and the Jonas brothers” she joked.

“Well you do an excellent job…did it run smoothly?”

“Not exactly…Miley and I were actually running a little late, so while the guys were performing, we were still getting dressed and doing our makeup, then we ran out and ran to the stage right when the guys finished, I had to go on with Nick and sing our duet…everything was pretty hectic, but the energy was so high-leveled and it was still amazing”

“Is it hard going around, seeing your face on magazines and having people ask if you and Nick are together, all the time?”

“Kind of…we’ve been best friends for like four years now but it feels like forever and everyone says we either are a couple or we should be one, but right now we’re just enjoying ourselves and being normal best friends…or as normal as possible”

“That’s amazing…when we come back, Rachael will be performing her hit single, ‘Strong’…”

While the interview was going, Nick was watching it on the tour bus…it was pretty intent too. He listened to every word she said and watched her expressions and gestures. Joe and Kevin eventually joined him and they knew not to bother Nick while he watched so they just watched intently as well. She said, they were just enjoying themselves and being normal best friends…but he wanted to be more than just best friends. His family knew that…Anna knew that…Miley had a feeling about it but she didn’t bring it up…but Rachael didn’t know that…she secretly hoped for the same thing, but she would never get in the way for the sake of Miley. What she didn’t know…was that, she was in the way, even though she didn’t know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
i realized that interludes will be pretty frequent...not after every chapter but after two or three chapters maybe
but they help with the fillers
comments please :)