Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Busy Day

Rachael’s POV

Christmas Eve


We were in New York for the next few days because we were performing at the ball drop in New York City and we had the next couple days off because of the holiday. Lately, I’ve noticed that Miley and Nick…have been on different terms with each other. I’m not completely sure what it is but they just haven’t seen eye to eye. I’m sorry to say that I actually think they might break up…okay maybe I’m not so sorry about that…and I actually do feel bad about feeling like that. I think Nick and Miley make a really cute couple…but honestly…I just don’t think she’s right for him…and he’s not right for her…maybe I’m jealous…I really haven’t figured that out yet.

It’s my first Christmas with the Jonas’ in three years and I really love the fact that we’re celebrating it together again. But all of our schedules are pretty tight for the day…we barely even see each other. Miley has a radio interview, the guys have a regular interview and I have a photo shoot. Then after my photo shoot and Miley’s radio interview, we both have to take a jet to Arizona to record a song with other artists.

We were all staying in a hotel and I was with the Jonas’, Their room was so big that we had hallways that led to five rooms and I was rooming with Nick since his room was the only room with two beds. Ever since the little incident, he hasn’t let me get my own hotel room. I was fast asleep and suddenly I heard the door creak open so my eyes opened slightly as Anna came to the side of my bed.

“Rach…Rachael get up,” she whispered but I moaned quietly.

“Go away Anna,” I ordered…but it wasn’t like she’d listen.

“Come on, get up…you’re more bossy as a 15 year old,” she said and I muffled a laugh in my pillow.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“6:30,” she replied and I moaned again but this time I heard Nick chuckle from his bed.

So I scoffed and chucked an extra pillow at him and he grunted. “Come on, Miley should be getting up around this time too anyway, lets go,” she said and ripped the blanket off me.

“Good for Miley,” I said tiredly and curled into a ball.

“Fine. You’ve given me no choice…Joe!” she called.

“Joe’s up already? It has to be a record…what’s he going to do?” I questioned with sarcasm.

“I guess you forget what it was like to get woken up by Joe,” Nick said as he turned to his side to look at me. My eyes went wide as Joe came in smirking.

“Something wrong Anna?”

“Rachael doesn’t want to get up”

“I think I can take care of that,” he said and I sat up but before I could get up, I was thrown over his shoulder.

“Joseph Adam Jonas put me down, right now!” I shrieked.

“Nope. Too late Rea rea, you asked for it,” he said and went into the bathroom as I just hung there.

Then he threw me into the shower and quickly turned the water on as I squealed because it was freezing cold and then he shut it off right away, once I was drenched.

“I think she’s awake now,” he said.

“You better learn to sleep with one eye open Jonas,” I shivered and he just walked away with his head held high.

~~~

Once I showered and was ready, I did a quick flip of my hair and walked out of the bathroom. “Well it’s about time,” Joe complained as he walked into the bathroom followed by Nick and Kevin.

“Yea Rach, geez, what do you do in here that takes so long,” Kevin added.

“I have to do my hair, and make sure this is the outfit I want to wear when I go out and I’m sorry if I cant be like you guys and just flip my hair around and walk out,” I said with sarcasm.

“Joe cant do that, he takes forever too,” Nick said.

“Hey, it takes time to get hair to be like mine,” Joe defended.

“Well don’t be complaining about me taking so long then,” I said and stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same to me.

“Rach are you ready? It’s 8:00, we have to be at the shoot in 15 minutes,” Anna said.

“Yes Anna, I’m ready,” I rolled my eyes at her. “Okay, I’ll see you guys later,” I sighed.

“Stay by Anna’s side at all times Rachael,” Denise said in her ‘mother’ tone.

“Of course Denise,” I smiled and we left.

~~~~

It’s been a full hour since the stupid shoot started and I’m not even done. Most of that hour, Anna and I had to wait while they got ready. They were ready but then people started to realize they were having technical difficulties. Don’t get me wrong, I’m no diva…but we had to wait for a half hour just for them to get situated. I could’ve gotten at least an extra half hour of sleep! Then when they were finally ready, we started. I really liked the photographer and it wasn’t her fault that nothing was working right…it was just a bad day. She was friendly, nice, out-going and funny. So once we started to take the pictures, I felt a little better. Now I’m sitting on the sofa in the place, texting Nick.

Ha ha. Someone actually spilt juice on you?

Yes! So I had to change out of that outfit and into a different one

Sounds rough

Yea kinda

What are you doing now?

Sitting on the sofa…I have a few more minutes until we start up again

Look up

I did and I saw him come in, smiling at me. I shot up and smiled. “Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked as we hugged and then when we pulled away, I took a step back to give him some space.

“I thought I’d come by to spice up your life”

“Yes because you’re so good at that,” I joked.

“Oh you know you’d be nothing without me”

“No I think you’ve got it mixed up. You’d be nothing without me,”

“Oh yes, how can I be so foolish, you are so right,” he said and bowed slightly as he placed a hand on his stomach.

I laughed and punched his arm lightly as I rolled my eyes at him. “Oh hey Nick, what are you doing here?” Anna asked with a welcoming smile…that’s just the way she is.

“The interview ended earlier than expected so I thought I’d stop by, Joe and Kevin stopped for Starbucks first,” he explained.

“What’s this? A Jonas brother?” the photographer, Kate, asked.

“It’s nice to meet you maim,” he said politely and shook her hand. “I hope I’m not interrupting,” he added.

“Oh not at all…in fact I just got an idea,” she said as Nick and I just stood side by side, looking at her.

~~~~~

Another fifteen minutes went by…but this time it was more fun. Nick and I were posing for pictures together for a Best Friends article in a J-14 magazine. Kate took pictures of us doing various stuff that made us look like ourselves…laughing together, he put me in a head lock for one, I was on his back for a few and he held me in his arms for a few others. There were a few we took that were more calm and serene…like I wrapped my arm around his waist as he wrapped one arm around mine and for a few, we both just relaxed on the sofa where I laid down and had my legs on his lap.

Then Joe and Kevin came in with Big Rob and Joe and Kevin immediately smirked at us and didn’t say anything…but they didn’t have to. I just glared at them.

“Joe and Kevin Jonas! Perfect! Now I have the four amigos that everyone’s talking about,” Kate exclaimed and immediately got Joe and Kevin in the pictures with us.

Pretty much all of them were just relaxed positions. All the while, S.O.S. was playing in the background. Soon enough, we were done.

“Rach, we have to hurry if we want to stay on schedule and get there in time,” Anna said as she was rushing me out as the guys followed.

“Thank you!” I shouted at Kate before we were out the door.

We all got in Big Rob’s car and he raced us to the air port and rushed out. “There you are! It’s about time,” Miley complained.

“Okay girls, come on, if we want to make it on time, we better hurry now,” Billy ray said.

“Okay, we’ll see you guys later, and then tonight tell Frankie I‘ll still bake cookies with him,” I said to them as I ran off with Anna, Miley and Billy Ray.

We rushed through the air port and finally got to our private jet. We all got on and sat down and we took off right away.

~~

After about an hour of Miley and I talking, we had one more hour to go…having a jet definitely had perks. I took out a magazine and began to read it but then there was something that was bothering me, so I looked up and to my right at Miley who was listening to her Ipod. She noticed my action and took out her ear phones and waited for me to speak…so I did.

“What’s up with you and Nick?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked timidly as she avoided my eyes.

“I mean…you guys seem so distant…Nick tells me everything but we’ve just been too busy for talk and the other night I think he was about to tell me what’s been going on but we got interrupted…so you tell me…what’s going on?” I asked gently.

“Nothing’s going on,” she lied.

“Miles,” was all I said.

“I don’t know really…things were great the past two years…but recently…it’s just not like it used to be…” she starred at the seat in front of her and I did the same as I watched her from the corner of my eye.

“…we give attitude a lot to each other and we’re so distant sometimes...at times I even think he might be thinking about another girl,” she mumbled at the end and my head snapped in her direction.

“Nick’s not like that Miley,” I immediately said.

“I know that…but I cant help but think about it,” she said and I was just silent.

There’s nothing I can say to make her feel any different…because I’d probably think the same thing.

“He really does care about you Miles…I don’t know what’s going on with you two right now…and you really cant tell the future, you don’t know what will happen between you two…but don’t doubt the fact that he cares about you…and he will most likely care about you in the future in some kind of way…the way he cares right now might not be the same way he cares about you in the future…but he’ll still care…that’s just who he is,” I did my best to explain.

She finally looked up at me and we just starred at each other for a moment and I could tell that what I had said upset her…but she also knew I was right.

“Thanks Rach,” she murmured.

“Anytime…you know I love you Miles. I’m always here,” I said and gave her a hug as she hugged back.

“When do you think he’ll break up with me?” she asked suddenly and I just starred at her.

“You want me to answer that or do you just want some advice I can think of” I asked. “Both,” she replied.

“Well…I don’t even know if he will…you could be the one to break up with him…but I don’t think it would happen this week…it’s Christmas week…just try to get through the holidays first without thinking about it and just enjoy his company…don’t worry about the future, just live in the present,” I said.

“It’s hard sometimes,” she mumbled.

“I know…but we all go through it,” I said and after that we were silent.

“We’re here girls” Anna said and we both looked up at her and just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay im guessing i am officially un-banned!!!
how awesome am i??
pretty awesome ;)
comments please

<<333