Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #3

Interlude:

J-14 Magazine:

Nick Jonas and Rachael Lewis are definitely the definition of best friends. They’re always together, they always have each others back. This dynamic duo is never seen around without one another. I managed to get some pictures of the two from a photo shoot they were recently at and I got to get an interview with them over the phone. The conversation is down below.


“How long have you both been best friends and how did you both meet”
“We’ve been best friends ever since we were ten” he said.
“Yea, I moved in next door to him and the one year Nick did go to school, we were in the same class…and when we met, we just instantly clicked”


“Do you guys ever fight? Do you think all best friends fight”
“I don’t think all best friends fight” she started.
“Yea, I agree. Rea and I rarely fight and if we do, it’s about stupid stuff like what bands and artists we think are better and about the clothes we wear…nothing that caused us not to talk for a period amount of time” he explained.

“Well…there was one time…we had this huge fight and we didn’t talk the rest of the night but the next day we were cool” she laughs.

“What was the fight about?”
“It was when he first started touring…” she started but I interrupted.


“Did you get all paranoid because you didn’t like the idea of him touring?”

“Actually…I loved the idea of him touring, I thought it was awesome and the best thing that happened to him…that was the problem…he took my excitement the wrong way and thought I wanted to get rid of him or something” she laughed.

“Ahh I see…anyway…do you two have similar interests? And if so, what are they?”

“Yea. We do. We have similarities and differences. We are both very active, we have the same taste in movies and a lot of music…but we also have different taste in other music as well”

“Would you say that you both are always there for each other?”

“Yea I’d say so” she said.
“Yea…whenever one of us is in trouble or need help, I think 99% of the time, the other is around for them, we’re pretty good with that kind of stuff”


“What’s one memory from your past together?”

“Mmmm I’d have to say…when Joe and I attempted to straighten Nick’s hair. It took us forever just to get him in the bathroom and we used jump rope to tie him to a chair. Then once he finally stopped struggling, we started straightening his hair…and I’ll tell you that Nick is meant to be curly hair and not straight haired” she explained and we both laughed.
“What about you Nick?”
He laughed. “Hmmm well since Rachael just shared that wonderful story…I’m gonna have to say…Rachael was pretty much the cause of a food fight that happened in our school”
“Gasp. Not our Rachael” I joked.
“It was an accident! And it was for him! Some jock was teasing Nick so I said something about it and the two of us got him back by dumping some food on him…then everyone just assumed that was the cue to start a food fight…” she explained.
The conversation continued but for the rest, go to our official website. Nick and Rachael are definitely best friends. They’re down to earth, funny and sweet people and I don’t think anything could tear them apart. Go to the website to get the rest of the conversation and to take our polls on what you think about their friendship and what do you think would break them up.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333