Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #4

Interlude:

J-14:

It’s official. Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas have broken up. But they’re not the only ones…Rachael Lewis and Eric Stone have also broken up. Miley blogged that both her and Nick were crying when it happened and we didn’t get any word from Rachael lips about the breakup but an inside source told us it happened at a party and Eric just didn’t feel like he belonged. Another source says she was going to break up with him anyway…but is it because of someone else? Word has gotten around about Rachael’s relationship with the Jonas’…but we also know about her secret, love past with mister Nick Jonas himself. Are these breakups happening because old feelings are coming back and Miley and Eric are just not part of the loop? Sure, seems like it. During Miley and Nick’s breakup, Rachael always seemed to be there for her best friends, both Nick and Miley. And when Rachael was with Nick, Mandy Jirox {a dancer on their tour} was there for Miley. Then when Rachael and Erics breakup happened, Nick was always seen around with Rachael. Taylor Swift even showed up a few times with her. The two of them go way back as well but Swift has been working on her debut album hitting top charts so she must be trying to make up for her time, being absent. But now, where has Miley been? Anyway…go to our website and vote weather or not you’re on team Nacheal. We want to hear what you’re thinking.

Oceanup.com

Rachael Lewis is on the block…but so is Nick Jonas. Does this mean something? The Jonas Brothers, Rachael and Miley Cyrus all rocked their last concert on tour in Sacramento and the crowd seemed to absolutely love Nick and Rachael’s duet together, ‘What If’. Word has it that the two wrote it together, basically talking about a boy and a girl who keep asking ‘What if’ they had a relationship…are they referring to themselves? We all know Nick and Miley were both heart broken by their breakup but maybe Rachael is who Nick needs…because we all know that Nick is what Rachael needs. She put a lot of heart into it when she performed her newest song ‘Blind-sighted’ rumored to be about ex-bf Eric Stone. Both Nick and Rachael will be in Canada for a few months, filming for a new Disney film…maybe it will give them time to realize what they‘re really feeling…guess we‘ll just have to wait ad find out..
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please

<<333