Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #5

Interlude:

J-14

It’s hard to tell but we think Nacheal is officially on! They both pretty much act the same when they’re out and about but now it’s even more. They’re definitely good at keeping their profile on the down low and they have their friends and family helping out but we all know it was bound to happen. Rachael seems to be turning to Demi Lovato and her best friend, Selena Gomez lately and it’s as if the three are inseparable, I wonder if Rachael knows Selena and Nick used to be together. I guess two girls did the trick and made Nick realize who he should really be with. But a big question most people are wondering is….what happened to Miley? We all know Taylor Swift has been busy with her own stuff and Rachael is over joyed with the way Tay’s career is going. She had said “I think it’s so amazing how far Taylor has come and how hard she worked to get there, and even though I’m upset about that fact I don’t see her enough, I’m still extremely happy for her.” But what’s the deal with Miley? Is she mad about the whole Rachael and Nick thing? Okay, so maybe there’s some best friend code that says you don’t go after each others ex-bf. But Nick and Rachael have known each other longer and maybe it was just time to get back together. Go to our website and take the poll on weather you think Miley is over reacting or not and let us know who you like seeing better…Rachael with Demi and Selena? Or Rachael with Miley and Mandy?

Clevvertv.com

“You’re here with Joslyn and Dana, on the latest update with the Jobros, Rachael Lewis, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez…lets start off by saying what a cute couple Nick and Rachael make, don’t you agree Dana?” Joslyn said.

“I agree completely Joslyn, and I wouldn’t change her for the world…and lets also talk about that video on you tube Miley Cyrus did with Mandy Jirox” Dana said.

“Yea, what was up with that? What happened to the whole best friends forever thing? Obviously, someone’s just a tad jealous…don’t get me wrong, I love Miley but still, that wasn’t cool” Joslyn said.

“I completely agree, dissing the clothing she wore and how a part of a her bra strap was showing…okay, we’re all girls here and I don’t think she can tell us that shes never had a small strap or two showing”

“I’d also like to mention that the shirt she was wearing was seen on Nick, so it could be a part of why she mentioned it”

“So true, but still there’s no reason for it”

“Amen to that sister…but no need to worry because the super duo Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato are on the way to help out, in their video, they defended Rachael by saying how much they loved her clothes and they dissed Miley’s hair and makeup and clothing”

“Now none of these girls actually said the names but it’s so obvious…especially since Miley held up a picture of Rachael in the shirt that’s supposedly Nicks and Selena and Demi held up a picture of Miley but showed just the bottom half, not the face”

“I’m thinking this is just the beginning of a humongous internet feud about to happen…” Joslyn finished.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333