Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #7

Interlude:

J-14

For a while now, the talk of the town has been about Joe Jonas and Taylor Swift’s breakup and ever since, it seems that there has been trouble in paradise for the younger Jonas, Nick, and present girlfriend, Rachael Lewis. The day of the breakup, Rachael was seen on her cell phone for most of the day and when she wasn’t on the phone, she was hanging out with the middle Jonas. Just like Rachael to be there for her best friends. But ever since that day, Rachael hasn’t been seen with Taylor much and she has been seen a little distant from Nick. Could Jaylor’s breakup be affecting Nacheal?

Oceanup.com

Lately Nacheal seemed to have been taking a break and rumor has it, that Jaylor’s breakup has something to do with it. But Nick is definitely trying to keep the relationship strong. JB was seen at a Boys Like Girls concert with Rachael and BFF’s Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez. They all seemed to be supporting the newest band Honor Society. But Michael Bruno (lead vocals and guitarist) called up Nick and Rachael during the concert (apparently Nick asked him to do this) and Nick seemed to have forced Rachael on stage. But when they got there, they had a dance off doing the “Honor Roll” and word has it that Nick made a bet with her. The bet was to go on a date with him if he won…and look at that, he did win.

That’s not all that happened at this concert though. Once Boys Like Girls started performing, during their song Thunder, Nick and Rachael were seen dancing together…and they kissed! The picture below is a little blurry but it’s of Nick and Rachael lip locking!

Sure Magazine

Feud between Miley and Rachael finally over?


Everyone knows about two of the hottest stars in Hollywood, Rachael Lewis and Miley Cyrus and they also know about the drama that has gone on between them. But now that Rachael will be guest starring on Miley’s show, Hannah Montana, will they put their differences aside?

S: What was it like to walk into the room and see Miley?
R: It was…kind of awkward. I’ve known Mitchil (Musso) and Emily (Osment) for a while now so I had a reason to walk over to them and say hi but me and Miley…weren’t speaking…we got through the table read and with everyone around the atmosphere was so much lighter and enjoyable and then after the table read Miley and I talked.

S: How was the talk?
R: (laughs) we hugged and apologized…we’re best friends again

S: Awww that’s great! Is there anything you can tell us about the episode?
R: Mmmm I can tell you that it’s kind of ironic for me and Miley…

S: Is the episode relative to what you both were going through in real life?
R: Kind of…in a way it is…but it was so much fun to film

S: Next week you’ll be going to the table read for Wizards Of Waverly place right?
R: Yes and I’m so excited!

S: How have things been with you and Nick?”
R: Things with us are good. He’s my best friend

S: How does it feel, knowing your duets with him are so high off the charts and on Itunes the songs you sing with him and with Joe and Kevin, they’re almost past 2.50!
R: Wow I actually didn’t know that. That’s great. It’s just so amazing to work with my best friends, we never get tired of each other…

Ever since Rachael and Miley separated, Miley hasn’t exactly been the perfect child…do you think it’s because of Rachael’s absence? Maybe now that Rachael is back being BFFs with Miley, things will change…or will Rachael’s friendship with Demi and Selena make Miley even worse?
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333