Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Shia LeBeouf

The next day, Rachael had an interview on Ellen. I had already said happy birthday to her that morning and all day I was free. I actually had time to myself…the one day Rachael is busy. I turned on the tv in my room and Ellen introduced Rea as she walked onto the set. Ellen asked questions about how her success has taken off between now and the last time they talked, which was last year. Ellen asked questions about me too. It was obvious that we were together but a lot of interviewers liked to tease us and ask questions about each other. We’ve been told so many times about how we were voted Cutest Couple in J-14! It’s so much just like high school it’s ridiculous…but Rachael and I don’t like to listen to the press and all of that.

“Hey…what are you watching?” Joe asked as him and Kevin came in with pop corn.

“Rachael with Ellen,” I replied as I continued to watch and they joined in.

Rachael talked about her newest cd that shes been working on and she mentioned how Joe, Kevin and I have helped and Ellen asked if there was going to be another duet between me and Rachael and she said “maybe”…which was true. Anna and dad agreed when they talked about me and Rachael writing another duet together. I love writing duets with Rachael…but now it’s just a matter of finding the time to sit down together and start writing.

“Now I know today is your birthday, how does it feel to be sixteen now? Can you drive?” Ellen asked.

“Not yet, I’m going to get my license soon though,” she laughed.

“We have a few pictures of your surprise party from last night…”

“Already?” she asked.

“Yes already! There were fans outside the hotel, just wanting a piece of your cake to save it forever and say 'I have a piece of Rachael Lewis’ cake and you don’t',” Ellen said and stuck her tongue out and Rachael laughed along with the live audience.

“Well last time you were on the show, you told me your celebrity crush was Shia LeBeouf so…this is my present to you…Shia come on out here,” Ellen announced and Rachael’s jaw dropped as I laughed.

She stood up as the audience started cheering and when she turned around, Shia was walking toward her, I was afraid she might stop breathing or trip and fall. Shia walked over to them both and hugged Rachael as her jaw was still dropped.

They all sat down again. “Look at her, she’s glowing!” Ellen teased and everyone laughed. “Have you two met before at all?”

“Actually no, I saw her at the premier of Transformers last year and I wanted to talk to her but I didn’t get the chance,” he said.

“Yea it was more of a just ‘hey, how’s it goin, oh gotta go’ kind of conversation…but I was too star struck to even have a full conversation at the time…it’s such a pleasure to meet you,” she cooed but I know she wanted to say much more than just that.

“Oh same here, you’re so talented,” he said and Rachael smiled brightly.

“Shia you’re making her blush!” Ellen cooed and everyone laughed.

“Well I have another surprise for you…your publicist helped me with this one…come out here kids,” Ellen said and as Rachael stood up with a confused look, walking onto the set was John, Luke, Alex and Melissa! I choked on some pop corn.

Rachael spun around and saw them. “No way!” she exclaimed and ran over to them, hugging Melissa first, then John, Luke and then Alex.

Rachael’s POV

As soon as I saw all of them, I felt so over whelmed. I haven’t seen these guys for four years! After the interview, Anna brought them to a dressing room while I had a small conversation with Shia. I was over excited and I tried to keep my cool. Afterwards I rushed to the room and ran in to see all of them and they all hugged me.

“What are you guys doing here?!” I exclaimed.

"Anna paid for our plane tickets and we came to see you for your birthday,” Melissa cooed.

“What? Kayla and Brittany didn’t want to come?” I asked sarcastically but I saw all of their expressions saddened.

“Their parents got into an accident Rach,” John said lightly.

“They didn’t make it,” Luke added and that really hit me hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333