Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #8

Oceanup.com

Lately Miss Rachael Lewis has been looking a bit out of it. With a replacement manager, Erica Lemin, while her real manager, Anna Styles, is in Europe taking classes, Rachael hasn’t seemed happy…and she seems very unhealthy. It’s been reported that shes been having so much in her schedule and Erica has made Rachael go on this unhealthy diet for a Gossip Girls episode. The cute couple, Nacheal, has seemed off balance too. An inside source tells us that Nick really does care about Rachael but when he tried to help, they got into this big fight on valentines Day and it didn’t end well. Nick acted the same way toward Rachael like nothing was wrong but Rachael wouldn’t have it. Do YOU think the fight between Nick and Rachael was due to her crazy life lately?

Look below to see Rachael’s performance of her new song Temporary Home.

Yahoo.com

Rachael Lewis, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers were all seen in Tennessee performing at an annual country fest to save a farm in need. When the five artists performed together, the budget exceeded and the farm was saved. Rachael sang a new song she wrote about life. It’s called Temporary Home and it was definitely effective. At the end of the song Rachael had tears and so did a lot of people in the audience…


Clevvertv.com

“You’re here with Joslyn Davis on the latest scoop about Hollywood’s hottest artists, Rachael Lewis, Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers…we all know about Miley’s new Beau, underwear model Justin Gaston and I’m not too sure if it’s such a good thing…everyone’s talking about Rachael’s loss of weight though. She made a statement about it the other day and said ‘she deeply regrets ever listening to her managers replacement and shes sorry that she worried the ones that love and care for her’. She was found racing on a jet to Tennessee with Miley. They both needed some girl time to just get away…and plus I think the stress of everything was getting to Rachael…” A picture of Miley and Rachael showed up as they were walking around town in Tennessee.

“…but no need to fear because boyfriend, Nick Jonas is to the rescue…” A picture of Nick and Rachael appears on the screen as they held hands, walking around.

“Maybe time with her best friend and her boyfriend will help Rachael get back on her feet…maybe it will also help Miley realize she’s with the wrong guy…I love Miley so I want what’s best for her…an older underwear model is NOT what’s best for her…”

US People Magazine

We caught up with pop star, Rachael Lewis, and asked her about what’s been going on with her lately…she replied… “Everything’s been so crazy lately and I felt like vacationing to a home town where I feel welcomed would be good for me…”

US: "While you were on Hiatus, you wrote and performed a brand new song…

R: “Yes I did…it’s called Temporary Home…I wrote it because of everything I was feeling…the feeling of not having a real home yet…but then the hope of one day finding that place you can call home…

US: "That’s pretty deep"

R: (laughs) “I like to range my song writing…this specific song is country and you can relate to it”

US: “What was going on with you the past couple months…?”

R: (sighs) “The person who was managing everything in my life said I needed to lose some weight for my Gossip Girl episode…”

US: “But you’re already so skinny, why would you need to lose anymore weight?”

R: “I’m not quite sure. She just said I had to…I’m only a teenager so I listened to her…which wasn’t like me at all but since she was new, I let it slide…but then she started controlling my type of music, what I wore everyday, what kind of pictures she wanted me to take…I drew a line when she told me to take some pictures that I wasn’t comfortable with…eventually she was controlling everything I did…and I just had enough of it…”

US: “What do you say about Miley Cyrus’ Vanity Affair photos she took…?”

(Manager Anna Styles whispers in Rachael's ear. Rachael nods but whispers "I wasn't going to anyway")

R: “I don’t really have a comment for them…I know she regrets taking them…that’s all I have to say”

US: “What do you think about Nick going all the way to Tennessee to see you?”

R: (giggles) “It was really sweet of him…in fact it was sweet of ALL of them because Joe and Kevin went too…they’re pretty much my big brothers so if they didn’t care if I was alright of not I’d be pretty insulted” (laughs)

Talking with Rachael was definitely a pleasure. She was such a sweet girl and I swear she’s more beautiful in person. I wont be surprised when she makes next months top 10 hot artists/actress’. Rachael Lewis is going on tour this summer and her new self-titled cd comes out July 20th.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333