Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Friends For Change Part 1

Today we, the stars of Disney, are going to make a change. We will be on the set of making promos to our 'send it on' message we want to make clear. The earth needs help...and it starts by one step at a time. Today, thirty Disney stars (one of those stars being me) are getting together to spread the word. As soon as everyone started showing up we were all hugging. Miley, Selena, Demi and I were talking and laughing and just hanging out. Then I went from the cast of Sonny With A Chance to the Hannah Montana cast and then David and J.T.. It felt so good to just see all of them. I became really close with Demi’s cast and we all love to joke around and I’ve missed hanging out with David and JT, along with Emily and Mitchil. I saw Nick, Joe and Kevin talking to a few Disney friends of their own and I walked over to them, hugging all of them and kissing Nick’s cheek. Everyone knew about us and we’re all such a big family, so it was okay.

Then Miley and I were called to makeup because we were the firsts to get filmed. We went to our chairs and people started working on our hair and makeup as Miley and I started talking and laughing. Then we went to the set, it was so cool!

“And action!” the producer yelled as the camera was focused on Miley.

“Do you really think you have the power to change the world?” she recited her line.

Then I walked over to her side so I was in the shot. “They say you’re just a kid, they said you’re just a person,” I added.

“We say wrong,” we said together.

“You do have the power to change the world, because you have friends,” she said.

“See, that’s the idea for Disney’s friends for change, friends joining together to make a real change happen,” I said and Miley and I smiled at each other for a quick second like we were told to.

“With a million friends like you we will change the world,” we said together.

“And cut! Excellent job girls!”

Then we looked at each other. “Wanna get some food?” she asked me. “Hell yea,” I replied and she laughed.

I was starving. I never got the chance to eat today yet. We got off the set and as I dodged around some people, Tiffany (Thorten) caught up with Miley with a camera guy for a Friends for Change behind the scenes documentary for Disney Channel. I got to the snack table and I was joined by Nick as he kissed my cheek. I just smiled.

“Hey I was thinking that maybe after…” he started saying but was interrupted by Miley running over to me and pulling me away.

“Miles what’s up?” I asked.

“Stop flirting and hang with friends, you’re always with Nick…” she said and I saw pleading in her eyes.

“Okay okay I’m sorry…”

I’m not sure where the outburst came from but I guess she was right…I was always with Nick.

During the day, more celebs were being filmed. It takes much longer than you think. The lighting has to be changed, the scenery has to be different, everyone has to be in different positions. I was waiting to go back on set because I was doing two or three more filming shots. Now it was me, Demi, Kevin, Joe and Nick that were filming. Everything was set up for us so we got onto the set. Kevin sat on the outside, then Demi and then Joe. Nick and I sat on the floor in front of Demi and Joe. We started filming and we didn’t get it right, right away…there was always something or someone messing up a line or two and we kept laughing…but then…we finally got it.

“You know why we like making music together? Because together we make something greater than anything we can do by ourselves,” Kevin started.

“This month friends are going to take action to save energy and reduce pollution,” Demi said.

“If you believe you can change the world, you’re not alone,” Nick started.

“Spread the word,” I added.

“One friend is powerful,” Joe started.

“A million friends can be unstoppable,” Demi finished.

Then we cut and were told to get into certain positions as we laid on the floor. We all laid down so we created a circle where our heads met in the middle and we looked straight up into the ceiling camera and then someone yelled cut.

Then we all stood up and started laughing but then Demi and I were needed again because we were going to do a scene with Miley and Selena. They got over to us and our director set us up so that we would all skip forward, holding hands and then sit down so Selena and I were on the ground in front of Demi and Miley who sat on two tiny stools and action was called.

“You know what the most powerful force in the world is?” Miley asked.

“You mean friendship?” I questioned as I looked at her and smiled.

“Friendship for sure,” Miley smiled at me.

“You can be one of millions of friends, teaming up to do something,” Selena said.

“Disney’s friends for change is about friends coming together to do something to make big changes,” Miley said.

“Really big, we’re talking monumental,” Demi added.

“The power of our friends and our determination to make a change is an amazing combination,” I said.

“So we’re getting together with our friends to make the planet a better place for everyone” Miley concluded.

“Visit Disney.com/friends for change to register to take the pledge…I Selena,” Selena said, raising her hand.

“I Demi,” she said, mimicking Selena.

“I Rachael”

“And I Miley promise to register and pledge”

Then we all looked at each other. “Redge and pledge, we promise to pledge our allegiance to the planet on which we stand” we all said together.

“Once we’ve all pledged you’ll get a say in how Disney will spend a million dollars on projects to help the planet,” I said.

“Projects that save energy…” Selena started.

“Or saving water create less waste and heal the earth,” Demi finished.

“That’s power of Disney’s friends for change,” Selena added.

“So come on, visit Disney.com/friends for change to redge and pledge, we did,” Miley said.

“And get your friends to redge and pledge too,” I added.

“Then keep watching Disney channel to learn more about our friends for change global projects,” Selena said.

“And the part you can play to make a difference,” Demi added.

“Together we’ll save the planet, one friend at a time,” Miley finished.

Then we all leaned toward each other as I wrapped one arm around Selena, she did the same to me and my other arm went up around Demi’s knee as Selena did the same thing to Miley’s knee. Then we were told to stand up and dance a little to the music but then we all hugged and our director yelled cut as we started laughing lightly and smiling brightly.

As we got off the set and headed for the chill room where all of the organic food was. It was really good and really healthy so it was a win-win situation. Tiffany came up to me with the camera and asked a question.

“To me, friends for change is such an incredible way for those out there to do something for the world. There are some people out there that think they cant do anything because they’re one person but really, one person makes all the difference and I think it’s great that Disney has stepped it up a little to get everyone in the world more involved,” I explained. She smiled at me.

“Coming up, I’ll give a tour of the friends for change sets and then we’ll get to hang out back stage while we shoot the music video for our friends for change featuring Miley, Rachael, Demi, Selena and the Jonas Brothers,” Tiffany said.

Then she pointed at me to cue me in. It was unexpected but I thought quickly. “Have you joined friends for change yet?” I asked and Tiff laughed lightly.

“Log on, to Disney.com/friends for change and help us. We need you,” she concluded and the camera shut off.

Then she hugged me. “When are you coming back to the set?” she asked. “As soon as I get the chance,” I assured her and then I saw something behind me caught her eye and she smirked.

I looked behind me and saw Nick heading over to us. “I’ll catch ya later,” she said and ran off.

I spun around to greet Nick with a quick kiss. “I haven’t seen you all day…” he said, bringing his face close to mine. “I know…Miley thinks we see each other too much,” I whispered and he just chuckled.

“Maybe she’s right…”

“Maybe…you getting sick of me?” I asked with a smile.

“Nope…I could never…” he said and caressed my cheek.

Then I heard snickering and when I looked around us, I saw Joe, Kevin, Demi, Selena and Miley were all smiling at us, whispering to each other and I also noticed it drew attention from a few other friends, so I blushed slightly as he just smiled when I took a step back and glared at the others.

“Come on you two, everyone’s going into the chill zone to hang out,” Kevin said and we all went.

Emily pulled me over to play ping pong with her at first and once I kicked her butt, Nick pulled me over to him and we started shooting hoops with the basket balls to see who would get more shots in, in 3 minutes. As we were playing, Tiff caught us on camera. Once they were gone, Nick and I started to “argue”.

“Ha! I won,” Nick declared.

“What? You did not!” I protested.

“Are you serious? I got way more shots in than you did”

“Hon, I think all of this eco friendly lighting has gone to your head,” I shot back.

“Oh yea?” he asked.

“Yea” I challenged.

Then he charged for me as I squealed and started running. But he was faster than I was so he caught up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Nick put me down” I ordered as I started laughing.

“Not until you admit I won”

“No way…” I started saying and I actually saw his pants were riding just a tad so I saw his boxers.

Then I grabbed the top and yanked on them, he yelped and we fell over onto the couch and then bounced onto the floor so everyone started laughing, including us.

“I cant believe you just did that,” he said and I just laughed hysterically and shrugged as I went over to Demi and Selena. “Don’t mess with me hon,” I winked at him.

“So I see you and Nick have been doing well,” Selena sang as her and Demi smiled hugely while I took a carrot.

“Yea…we are…” I said nonchalantly.

The I looked up at them and we all busted into giggles like little school girls, which made us all laugh so much harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this chapter and next chapter is about friends for change
it isnt very important (story-wise) or relevant but i have it in here cuz its important in real life
unplug ur charger when ur not using it
turn off the lights if u dont need them
dont take extremely long showers...ect :)
just trying to send the word ;)

<<333