Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Friends For Change Part 2

Each and every one of us needed to do a quick photo shoot before we all headed back over to the main stage. When we were there, we were given instructions and then the music for the theme song Send It On {which is sung by yours truly, Demi, Selena, Miley and the guys}. So then two by two we each walked down a ramp, Demi and Selena walked down, Miley and Mitchil walked down and Nick and I walked down. We had to look into the camera and just throw our own style into it. When we got to the end of the ramp, Nick and I did a little hand shake and then went to opposite sides of the set as other stars followed us from behind. Then we were all dancing and running around on set as the recording music continued and big beach balls were thrown into the air. You may not care for what I’ve said through out this whole chapter…you may be curious…but it’s because I wanted to share how important it is to just take three seconds our of your life, to just help out. Our earth needs it. We’re making a difference. You can too.
~~~

Small Interlude:


Tiffany’s voice comes on for the Friends For Change commercial. “We’re at a new location today, somewhere in Malibu. It’s the last day of shooting and the Jonas Brothers, Rachael Lewis, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez have gathered to inspire kids like us to join Disney’s friends for change program”

Miley Cyrus: “Send It On, basically, the title kinda says it all, I think it’s abut, you know, that one person can do a lot but it’s when that one person gets involved with another group and another group joins and kids, really, they can make a difference”

Tiffany’s voice comes back. “After hours of rehearsal and getting ready, it was finally time to film the music video. The song, Send It On, represents the message of the heart of the friends for change program. There is power in the choices we make and we can make the choice to make a difference”
~~
Rachael’s POV

Nick, Miley and I were sitting on the stage as Michael (our director) came over and started talking to us, telling us how its going to go. Then he walked away. I was in the middle as my body and Miley’s body were at a diagonal so we were in Nick’s direction slightly and he was the same way toward us as he rested the guitar on his lap. Then…we started. The recorded music started playing, coming out of the speakers, as Nick started to “play” the guitar. Then I started to “sing” as my voice was heard coming out of the speakers.

A word's just a word
Until you mean what you say


Nick started to sing.

A Love isn't a love
Til you give it away

We all got to give
{Miley “sang”}
Yeah something to give to make a change{Nick sang and then Miley and I joined in at the end}

Then we were told to cut and stand up on the stage as microphones were set up in front of all of us and we lip synced the next verse as we were being told what to do, where to move and the camera would switch screens to views of Kevin and Joe sitting together and Joe looked up in a dramatic motion as Demi and Selena jumped onto a couch and hugged each other..

Send it on
On and on
Just one hand can heal another
Be apart
Reach your heart
Just one spark starts a fire
With one little action
{Miley and I started to sing alone}
The chain reaction will never stop
Make us Strong
Shine a Light and Send it On
{Nick joined in}

We were told to cut as Demi and Joe got side by side on a different section of the stage as Miley, Nick and I stood together and Demi and Joe’s voices came through the speakers as Joe’s words would echo Demi’s.

Just smile (just smile)
And the world (and the world)
Will smile along with you {they sang together}
That small acts of love {Joe started to sing}
Then the one will
Become two
{Demi joined in}

Then as the camera just pointed at me and Nick, I started to sing again.

If we take the chances
To change circumstances
{he sang as I smiled at him}
Imagine all that we could do {I joined in}
If we...

Now we had everyone in our shot, including Miley, Joe, Demi, Selena and Kevin. Kevin had a guitar too and we all began to lip sync as our voices were heard as Selena and Kevin‘s voices echoed the lines the rest of us sang.

Send it on
On and on
Just one hand can heal another
Be apart
Reach your heart
Just one spark starts a fire

With one little action
{Joe and Demi began to sing}
The chain reaction will never stop

Make us Strong
{we all joined in}
Shine a Light and Send it On
Send it on


We were told to cut and then start running as three of us held onto a curtain and we pulled it down as we continued to run and then Miley, Nick and I started to sing.

There's Power in all the choices we make
So I'm starting now not a moment to wait
{Demi and Joe sang}

Then the camera focused in on Kevin and Selena as Selena’s voice was heard.

A word just a word
Until you mean what you say
A love isn't just a love
{Kevin joined in}
Until you give it away

The rest of the song was sung by all of us but now we had to run around outside…which I was perfectly okay with. I’ve seen our music video, I love the part when we’re running outside. Everything is so beautiful, it looks really good when the camera does a close up of Miley outside with the sun behind her and I have to admit it that when they did a close up shot of me and Demi, it looked amazing. The rest of our friends joined us as we were all running and jumping around. Then we got to the couch and both Joe and I jumped over it and landed on the couch and we were all arranged so that Nick was sitting next to me, Miley was in front of all of us on the grass, Kevin was sitting on the top part of the couch that Joe and I jumped over. Joe was sitting on the arm of the couch and Selena, Demi and I were side by side as everyone else crowded behind the couch…and cut.

“That’s a wrap!” Nick, Joe, Demi, Selena and I said into the camera as everyone was hanging out outside as the camera was filming for the credits of the behind the scenes section.

Then the four of us went to the couch as Kevin joined us and the camera was filming. “Hey I’m Demi” Nick started. “I’m Nick,” I laughed. “I’m Rachael,” Demi laughed some more. “I’m Joe,” Selena added. “And I’m Selena!” Joe said in a perky voice. “And I’m…Kevin,” he finished and we all started laughing.

“Hey Nick, wanna get some lunch later,” Demi said in a different voice once the camera wasn’t filming anymore.

“Yea that’s cool Rea,” I said in a deep voice and the two of us burst into laughter as everyone else joined in except Nick who just rolled his eyes and smiled.

It wasn’t even that funny but the fact that we all got this chance to be ourselves…meant everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small Interlude:

Tiffany’s voice came up again. “Friends for change is about friends, it’s about harnessing the powerful force of friendship and using that force to bring kids together to make big changes , our friends and our determination to make a change, can be an amazing combination”

Some clips were showed of the stars. “We’ve had fun shooting these facts for friends for change but the real purpose is to get kids like you to join us and make a pledge”

“I Dylan”

“And I Cole,” said the Sprous brothers as the camera focus was on them and then it switched to Miley and Emily.

“I Miley”

“And I Emily”

Then it switched again to Demi, Rachael and the Jonas’. “I Demi”

“I Rachael”

“I Kevin”

“I Nick”

“And I Joe promise to register and pledge”

“I Brenda promise to rege and pledge to the allegiance”

“To the planet of which we stand,” Demi and Tiffany added.

Then the view was focused on Demi, Rachael and the Jonas’ again. “Friends everywhere are going to take action to save energy and reduce pollution,” Demi and Rachael said together.

Redge and pledge and you’ll be just one step closer to saving the planet you live on.
♠ ♠ ♠
like i said....
im just trying to do my part in helping the Earth
just sending it on ;)

<<333