Sequel: Into My Arms

Turn Right

Interlude #10

Interlude:

The Teen Choice Awards have been the talk of the town and the main reason is because of the conflict that has been going on between the hottest stars in Hollywood, Rachael Lewis, Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers. Nick and Rachael have been voted the cutest couple in Hollywood but rumors (and pictures) have been flying around about Nick and Miley (who are ex-lovers and are both extremely good friends of Rachael’s) rendezvousing and sharing a kiss. Word has it that Rachael was absolutely heart broken…and can you blame her? Now lets look at what went on the TCA’s.

1) Miley and Rachael were running against each other in eight categories and they BOTH won. It’s the first time in history that TWO nominees have one EIGHT of the same awards.

2) They both performed a song that has been number one on the charts.

3) They had to make their speeches together and thank everyone while on the same stage

4) They both gave the Ultimate Award to Brittney Spears

Once they were off the stage, word has it that they had this big fight where Miley was begging for Rachael’s forgiveness but Rachael wouldn’t give in. Do YOU think Rachael should forgive Miley?

Now, at the end of TCA’s when everyone thought it was going to be a peaceful and uneventful ending with the Jonas Brothers putting on a spectacular performance…Rachael shows up on stage. An inside source said that she didn’t want to do this but she had no way out of it…and the guys had no idea it was going to happen! They didn’t know Rachael would be on stage with them…and Nick definitely showed it on his face. The performance shocked everyone…it’s something you just have to see. After the show, Rachael raced off stage and outside where she was ambushed by paparazzi…and was saved by Nick Jonas, himself. They ran off before anyone could catch up to them. Do you think Rachael forgave Nick? Do think she SHOULD?

The E!

“…a lot of people have been talking about Miley Cyrus’ little stunt at the Teen Choice Awards and we caught up with Rachael Lewis to ask her what she thinks about it…”

The view was focused on Rachael at a red carpet event. “I don’t think much of it, I think she was just dancing and was using the poll to keep her balance…but she’s just Miley…” It went back to Ryan Seacrest.

“Remember when Miley and Rachael were such sweet girls and the best of friends? Well now they’re older and fighting over boys and that boy is Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers who supposedly cheated on Rachael with Miley…I haven’t met Rachael in person yet but people say she is the sweetest girl ever…so why would her boyfriend and her best friend want to do this to her? Go online and take our poll on what you think…”

Article

The gossip in fire when it comes to Rachael Lewis and Nick Jonas. One minute they’re breaking up because he’s cheated on her, then the next they’re making out on stage. That’s right!…maybe it’s being a little dramatic but the two love birds, who don’t show any PDA, kissed on stage at a Jonas Brothers performance. It was a small kiss but everyone saw the love. It was the day before Nick Jonas’ seventeenth birthday and Rachael showed up unexpectedly and performed two new songs that were obviously about Nick. The second one though, The Other Side Of The Door, must have gotten to Nick and helped him realize she never wanted him to leave in the first place. That song is her new hit single and has been right up there on top five songs on iTunes, with Party In The USA. Once Rachael finished, Nick walked out there and together, they sang Fly With Me, off of the Jonas’ album. Then at the end…they kissed…and it sent the crowd over the edge with cheers, screams, claps…some boos but they didn’t matter. Rachael got off the stage and Nick wanted to chase after but Joe stopped him and joked about it, receiving laughs from the sold out audience and they finished the show. Do you think Rachael should’ve forgiven him so quickly? Do you think they should’ve kissed in front of thousands of people like that?


~~~~~~~~~

I’ve seen all the articles. I’ve watched all the interviews and talk shows. The ones about me, Miley and Nick. I hate watching myself on tv and listening to myself on the radio…but everywhere I turned, it was about me, Miley and Nick. It wasn’t fair. Everyone in the whole world knew about my life…knew about my troubles…my friend troubles, my guy troubles…my family troubles…. My father is filing for custody. He must be more of an idiot than I thought if he thinks I‘ll choose him to live with. I’m filing for an emancipation…or at least to just live with Anna or maybe even just the Jonas’.

Kevin is purposing to Danielle. I cant wait! Not only will Danielle be part of the Jonas family, so I’ll most likely see her more, but it will hopefully draw more attention to them instead of me. Of course I know. Kevin told me, himself and I was over ecstatic. Now it’s only a matter of time before he asks her. Joe’s looking for houses. He’s 20 now. That’s a big leap. Nick is seventeen…I’m almost seventeen. We’ve been together for a year and a half (even though it feels like its been longer) and we’ve been best friends for seven years. Seven years. It goes by so fast. Nothing’s the same. Everything’s different. Some is good…but some isn’t. I’m tired of the world knowing every move I make, everything I’m involved in…I’m tired of everyone assuming about me and everyone in my life. I don’t want to quit doing what I love but everyone needs a break sometimes. I think my time for a break is now…but what do I do? Where do I go? Do I tell anyone? What will Nick say…I’d love it if we took a break together…but he probably wont do it...but it's worth a try...right?
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i am officially up to date now
sorry it took forever
i was just being lazy ^-^
comments help tons!

<<333