I never changed

The bullying.

I was bullyed from age 10 onwards. these girls in my old school, they had always hated me their names were,
- Lizzy
- Bianca
- Abby
- Natasha
They made it their job to make my life hell, when I was nine they wouldn't touch me because my best mate Shannon stood up for me, she was always there for me I loved her so much. On the 4th Febuary at the end of school, she told me she was going to see her brother that night who she hadn't seen in ages with her grandparents. I got upset because we had planned to go to her house for a sleepover but I couldn't if she was going out. I stormed off in a mood. I never saw her again.
The next day the teachers called us all in to the hall and said that Shannon had been killed in a car crash that night on the way to her brothers. I couldn't breathe. I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital bed with my teacher Mrs Parlane over me saying it would all be ok, It wouldn't It never would again. Shannon was gone. I was discharged a day later but I went straight back to school. I cried and cried for a week straight. I was sent home five times. Fainted six times and was altogether unwell. When I sorted myself out after the funeral I promised I wouldn't be so upset because people die everyday right? When I got back to school all the teachers were being really nice to me which i appreciated. But the bullies thought it was a great opportunity to get me. I went to the toliets one lunch time and they all came in saying how stupid I was and how pathetic I was being. They pushed me on to the floor and kicked me, It felt like I was there hours. when they finally left I had a massive nose bleed, a black eye, a cut on my cheek, bruises all across my stomach and my arm hurt. The teachers asked what happened, I said nothing. I was sent home and went to hospital, I'd broken my arm and a rib. When I went back to school it became a regular occurance, I would have names and mouldy food thrown at me in the corridors so I blanked it out and pretended I wasn't there. After three years we were moving away from Manchester and I would leave the school. On the last week I decided to tell a teacher. I had never told in three years because they threatened to kill me if I did. I told my favourite teacher what had been happening and how I didn't want anything said to anyone but I had to get it off my chest. She started crying, apparently all the teachers knew It was happening but had to wait for me to say something. I've never cried so much in my life.