Against Father Time

Chapter one

Tic toc tic toc tic toc. Why is it that when I have a boring subject, such as algebra 101 or Shakespeare lit, the time seems to go by slowly. But when I’m enjoying something or when I’m having fun (e.g. gym class-the guys are SOOO hot), time passes by so quickly that you don’t have enough time to soak it all in. UGH. I hate time. Curse whoever controls time! Curse my father.

Surprised? Yes, I thought you’d be. You see, my father, to most people, he is known as Mr. Baker; Mr. Alexander Baker. The man who created the new high end design of digital watches. But to my family and the rest of the characters who you don’t think actually exist (e.g. Santa, mother nature, Jack frost, the bogey man, Zeus etc.) he’s known as “father time”. Oh, if you’re wondering, my mother’s a mortal. So that makes me a “halfa”; half human and half I-don’t-know-what-to-call-myself.

Ever since I started junior high, my father’s been keeping a real close eye on me. Whenever I see a cute guy or even get near a guy, time fast forwards. Ever feel like you’ve felt like you’ve missed something or your feet just carry you without you knowing? Yeah, that’s the effect of fast forwarded time.

My father is SERIOUSLY overprotective.

Sometimes I wish that Santa was my dad. He’s awesome. He gives toys away for free for crying out loud! My mom has really bad taste. She only picked my dad because he was handsome, back in the day. Or so they say…
♠ ♠ ♠
Very first chapter! yay! i know, it's short but it gets longer.

please comment and or subscribe! :D
thanks :)