Against Father Time

Chapter two

I wander aimlessly through each school corridor. “White walls, more white walls. Locker. White walls” I thought.
Nothing special or out of the ordinary. In short, it was BORING. As I near the classroom, I see HIM. Him with his dark brunette hair, sea foam green eyes, godly like stature, and killer smile. Him who captured every female’s attention.
Him who just passed by me and entered the classroom I was going to enter. OHMYGOD!

I quickly head to the door, but being my dumb self, I forget to actually open the door, thus causing a bruise to form on my forehead. SMART. Just SMART.

Everyone was talking about the new guy when I entered the caf. I could hear people saying “who is he?” “He’s so hot!” “That dude should join the football team” “dude I want a sandwich” and “ let’s stalk him and see if he becomes my boyfriend!”. Okay, obsessed much? Okay fine, as if I wasn’t. But still.

I went up to the lunch line and I was reaching out for the green jello when someone’s arm brushes mine. I didn’t bother to see who it was.
“You’re not really gonna eat that… are you?” said the person beside me.
“Why don’t you mind you-” I bit my tongue as I looked up to see who it was. HIM. I quickly grabbed my tray and raced to the farthest table. As soon as I sat down, I hear the chair next to me scrape – indicating someone will be using it. I thought it was one of my friends so I said “have you seen the new guy?” then when I glanced up, who did I find sitting there? Well, none other than him. I can’t believe he planted his cute but next to me.

I could have died. Seriously. Instead, I blushed like crazy.

“Let’s start over” he smiled, stifling a laugh “I’m Joe Frost. Nice to meet you” then he flashed a hundred megawatt smile. My heart melted. “Hi I’m um….err… I’m Joe. I mean! I’m Melody Baker” I said, blushing even more “but you can call me Mel.”

“Hey. So. You forgot to pay for your food” he said. Panicking, I quickly stood up and headed back to the line. But before I could move, he adds “But I paid for it.”
“oh” I blushed, yet again “thanks.”
I sit back down “I have to pay you back! How much was it?” I said, looking at him- drinking in his image. “No, no. it’s alright. It’s fine” he smiled. I died. I could have sworn I hear every other female in the caf swoon over his very adorable smile.

“You know” he said, interrupting my thoughts “they say that Baker is the secret identity of father time.”
I almost spat out my food when I heard that. “How… How did you know that?” I asked.
“Long story” he sighed.
“Well, I have time.” HAH! How ironic is that?
“No, not really. You have about 27 minutes of lunch left before your next class” he laughed.
Smart ass, I thought. “So tell me, quick!” I laughed as well.
“I’ll tell you after school” he winked, stood up, slipped me something, then left the caf.
♠ ♠ ♠
weee second chapter!

comments?
comment and subscribe people!

Confucious say: whoever subscribes gets good luck for a month :D