Wolf of the Night

Chapter 3

Edward took the controller away and threw it on the floor. I leaned over the edge of the bed to pick it up but he pulled me closer to him and held me tight. "Edward whats wr.." he suddenly kissed me on the lips stopping me mid-sentence. My eyes widened with surprise and my heart started to race. Edward smiled and continued to kiss me with a firey passion, then he attacked my thoart, biting and sucking lightly on that tender area. I bit my lip to hold back a moan to keep from incouraging him. he growled at me, then picked me up and threw me to the center of the king sized bed. he pined me down, holding both my arms down on the bed above my head. He growled from deep within his chest, then he grabbed both my arms by the wrist with one hand while he ripped my clothes off with the other hand. "Edward stop!" "Why, you know you want it, you can't hide the fact that when I touch you your heart races." I blushed and looked away ashamed that he know that at the slightest touch from him made my body go crazy. Once he removed all of my clothes he continued to attack my neck. my mind was foggy and I could barely think. I didn't know how much longer I could resist him. he kissed me up and down my neck, then he kissed me on the lips. I kept my mouth shut, so he started biting my bottom lip. When I still wouldn't open my mouth, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back then bit me on the neck hard enough to break alittle skin. I gasped from the pain allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back, knowing there was no use in struggling against him when I wasn't going to win. As I began to become more intimate in the kiss, I heard somthing outside and clearly Edward did to cause he instantly stopped kissing me. We sat there in silence as we waited to hear the noise again. When we heard the noise again it sounded closer than before so I jumped out of the bed and looked out our bedroom window while Edward left the room to see what it was. I looked around in the wooded backyard through the window above the bed. I saw nothing so I looked over at the door and saw someone walk up to the door, I couldn't make out who it was through the trees. So I jumped off the bed and ran down the hall to find Edward. He was standing in the kitchen looking through the window, I grabbed Edward and ran to the front door and whispered to him, telling him someone was at the door. He suddenly looked very angry and he walked to the door and jerked it open. Standing at the front door, with a huge smile on his face, was James the fox shapeshifter, and a friend of Edward's. He looked at Edward and his smile faded from his face. Edward, who stood naked at the door, glared at him and looked as if he wished to commit murder. James braved a weak "Hi" then looked over Edward's shoulder at me and turned a bright red and said "Umm...hi." I didn't understand at first why he was blushing until I looked down at my body and saw that I was also still naked. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks, and I quickly turned and ran to our room and grabbed me and Edward a robe. I slipped my robe on and ran back down the hall and threw Edward's robe at him. He put it on but he didn't bother with tieing it. So I walked up behind him and closed his robe and tied it. All the while he stood at the door and continued to glare at James clearly ticked off at him since he interputed him. After a few moments of glaring at James, James seemed to find enough courage to open his mouth to speak. But before he could say anything Edward slammed the door in his face. "Come on Ed, don't be like that, open the door man." said James. Edward just turned from the door and headed back to our room to get dressed I guessed. Edward went into the bathroom and slammed the door. i went to my closet that was separate from Edward's because we both had so many clothes, Edward's closet was in the bathroom. I slipped off my robe then threw on a pair of loose blue jeans and a white tank top. As I was coming out of my closet I started to hear the sound of metal hitting against metal and I could smell the rusty smell from metal and the smell of Edward and James who still sat outside the front door. I just couldn't place this smell what could it possibly be coming from.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I got to end it here. Cliff hangers are awesome...well maybe not for you but they are for me. :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter.