Status: Currently editing and resubmitting already existing chapters. My interest in this premise has ben reignited so I guess I'll be working on it now. Expect edits and possibly even updates soon.

Never Too Old for a Happy Ending

There's a small American town where hardly anything seems to happen. Practically everyone knows each other there, and there's not much variety to social classes. So what is so special about this sleepy little town?
I'll be happy to tell you.
In this town there are six girls. There's Eira, a quiet and subdued girl who loves to draw. Kaida, a punk skater that normally spends her time outside partaking in some athletic activity. Ashlynn is a lazy girl who would normally be found sleeping under the shade of a tree, writing in a journal, or daydreaming at her desk. Hina is a self reliant feminist who always makes herself busy, and doesn't really enjoy asking others for help. There is Quinn, a steampunk girl, who'd rather be working on her motorcycle than socializing with friends. Finally, there's Fayette: a shy, but very blunt girl that does not really excel in imagination.
Why are these girls so special? They seem to be many girls all over the world with similar personalities and situations in life. These girls are not super heroes nor are they bloodthirsty villains just waiting to set the world ablaze.
So what is so great about them?
What if I were to tell you that they have had to go through the experience of being fairy tale princesses? (Stop laughing.) No, it is much harder than you might think.
Why are they here? Who will they meet? What could they possibly learn through this experience?
Well with a little patience, a lot of luck, a pinch of magic, and maybe a happy ending, they might just learn the answers.
We have Sleeping Beauty, Alice in Wonderland, Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Cinderella, and Snow White. Oh, the damage they could do.
  1. Prolouge
    Meet the girls and discover just why they would be affected by fairy tales of any kind.
  2. Chapter One: We Take a Cosmic Road Trip
    The six girls are thrown into a mind bending adventure that'll completely confuse all their thoughts, morals, and knowledge from before.