Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 1

Today is the first day of school. My senior year! I can't wait. Mikey and Gerard are dropping me off on their way to the airport to pick up some friends that are going to stay with us for the next 3-4 months. Right now I'm in my bathroom attached to my bedroom getting ready for school. Just as I got done putting on my eyeliner, Gerard came in and took it from my hand and started putting some on himself.

"Hey Gee."

"Morning Miss."

"Are you and Mikey picking me up from school as well?"

"If you want us to."

"Of course I do, just this time let's hope all the new kids don't go attacking you and Mikey again like last year." I said with a laugh.

"Oh yea, that wasn't too much fun." He said also laughing.

"Well I'm ready, let's head out." After I said that Gerard knelt down so I could jump on his back. That's something we always did, ever since I was 5 and he was 16. When I was nervous to go to kindergarten he gave me a piggy back ride to the car and to my classroom.

"Gee, I'm sad. This is the last piggy back ride I'll get on the first day of school."

"I know, it's pretty sad but I'll still give you rides don't worry."

I smiled as I kissed his cheek and told Mikey that we were ready.

"Alright, I'm coming. Ger are we taking the Rover?"

"Yea that way well have more room for our friends after we pick them up."

"Are you ever going to tell me who these friends are?" I asked. They had never told me who were coming to with us, so it started bugging me.

"Nope, you'll just have to wait and find out later. Mikey you got the keys?"

"Yea right here." Answered Mikey as he nodded and held up the keys.

"Well then let's go." Gerard said as he ran out the front door with me still on his back.

After Gerard and Mikey dropped me off at school I met up with my best friend since fourth grade, Stephanie. My first day of school went by very uneventful. Just an assembly that the principle had welcoming us to our first day of the rest of our lives.

When I walked outside to where I was supposed to meet the guys. I couldn't find them so I just figured that they got mobbed by all the teenies at my school. I was about to go back over to talk to Steph when I heard a very familiar voice call out to me followed by a very all too familiar high pitched giggle that could only belong to one person.

"Hey Squirt!"

I turned around to see that, yep I was right.