Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 11

When we got home, no one else was there so we just figured they went to eat or something. We got inside and Bert went straight to the kitchen.

"Berty?"

"Yes Mama?" he asked from the kitchen.

"Will you come lay with me on the couch?"

"Sure baby."

I made my way over to the couch and laid down. I grabbed the remote and flipped through the channels. Nothing was on so I just let it on MTV and watched Made. About 3 minutes later Bert came in the living-room with two water bottles. He handed me one.

"Thank you Baby." I said and scooted over so he could lie between me and the couch. I was lying on my back and Bert was lying on his right side with his left arm around me and head on my chest. I put my left arm around his neck so he could be more comfortable. I started softly running my fingers through his hair. After a while of just watching TV in silence I felt Bert lift my shirt up a bit and start rubbing my belly.

"Hey Papa?"

"Yes?"

"I think we should tell Gerard and Mikey about the baby because if they found out that we didnt tell them right away, they'd be pissed. So let's just tell them but not the others. Is that okay?"

"Of course Mama, whatever you want."

"Thank you, I love you Papa."

"I love you too. Mama."

Bert and I must have falling asleep because we were awaken by people talking in the living room, then we saw a flash.

"Aww they look so cute together." I heard a girl's voice say.

I opened my eyes to see Gerard, Frankie, and a girl I had never seen before. She looked like this . She's very pretty and looks like someone I could really become good friends with.

"Umm hi.?"

"Well don't sound so excited to see us." Frankie pouted.

"I'm sorry; I'm happy to see you even though I live with you and see you everyday. I just woke me up from a very nice nap to my brother, his best friend and a girl I've never seen before."

"Oh sorry Missy, this is my girlfriend, Lauren. Lauren, this is Gerard and Mikey's little sister, also Bert's girlfriend, Melissa."

"Hi it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Frankie." Lauren said shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too. But I can't say that Frankie as said anything about you."

"Yea sorry. I wanted to get to know her before you guys scared her away." Frankie said shyly.

"Ohh Frankie finally found someone he wants to be around for a looooong time." Gerard teased, stressing the word 'long'.

Everyone laughed as Frankie blushed. I guess with everyone laughing it woke Bert up. I felt him move his head a little and readjust his arms around me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Hi baby, have a good sleep?"

"Yes, I did, I was thinking about names for the b-" I guess he didnt notice the other people in the room, so I cut him off before he finished his sentence.

"Bert, Gerard, Frankie and Frankie's new girlfriend are here." I said pointing to them.

"Oh hey guys, what's up?"

"Not much, you were thinking of names for what?"

I looked at Bert and he looked at me. Then I looked back at Gerard to answer his question, quickly trying to think of something to say, "Names for the baby dog Bert wanted to get."

"Oh thats cool. What name were you thinking of?"

Now it's Bert's time to think quickly, "Umm. Gordy. I always like that name for a dog."

"Thats a cool name."

"Yea, so Frankie, who's your new girlfriend?" Bert asked quickly changing the subject.

"This is Lauren, Lauren that's Bert."

"Hi. Nice to meet you."

"Same to you."

We all just talked for a while. I was talking to Lauren and she is so nice and I can see her coming one of my best friends. I found out that her and Frankie met a week or so again at a club and he asked her out. They've be inseparable ever since. They make such a cute couple, and I really think that they'll last.