Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 15

"Mo!"

"Nay?!"

"Yeah!" she answered laughing. See when Steph and I were in the 8th grade we thought of nicknames for each other. I was Mo, which is just a random thing Steph thought of and she is Nay because her middle name is Dennay.

"Oh my god. I miss you so much. It's been like two months since we've seen each other."

"I know I miss you too!"

Ok so the thing is Stephanie is originally from Arizona, so her mom decided to move back. It's only Steph and her mom, Jeanne, that moved back because her dad died of cancer when we were in 7th grade, and her older sisters, Shannon (Liz) and Shelley both moved out. Tanner is basically devastated because his girlfriend of 5 years moved to a completely different state. And I'm really sad because we've been best friends for 9 years.

Steph of course knew about Bert and she got along with him alright, considering we've always had different tastes in guys and music. Tanner was a big fan of The Used and My Chemical Romance so he was so excited to meet them and got to hang out with them all the time. It was a little over 2 months ago when Steph moved, a week before I found out I was pregnant. So Steph doesnt know because I didnt have her new phone number and couldnt call her. I had Tanner promise he wouldnt tell her either.

"Oh Nay, I almost forgot, I need your address so I can send you my Christmas gifts." I said remembering the gifts I had just bought a couple days ago.

"Ok." She told me her address and we talked for an hour and half before we finally hung up.

"So how's Stephy, Sis?" Gerard asked once I came back into the room.

"She's good, really misses everyone here. She's not coming back until graduation though." I said sadly.

"Aww Mama it'll be ok, you'll talk all the time on the phone." Bert said comforting me.

"I know!" I said suddenly really hyper/happy. "I want ice cream. Anyone else want any? No? Ok just me and my babies, you ready Papa?" I asked walking to the door.

"Yea Mama, let's go!" he said grabbing my hand and the keys to my new car. Yea you know how I said Bob wrecked my car about 5 months ago? Well you see the people who were supposed to fix it told me that my transmission and everything was totaled. Bob felt so bad he just decided to buy me a whole new car. And me not wanting him to spend a fortune decided on a 2005 silver Toyota 4-Runner. Even thought it's replacing my old car, Bert and I pretty much share the new one so it's not just mine, it's Bert's too.

We got in our SUV and drove to the nearest Dairy Queen, with Bert driving and our hands/fingers interlocked on the arm rest between us. We got our ice cream and sat and ate it in the car.

"Berty, I think they thought we were insane getting ice cream four days before Christmas."

"Well let them think what they want. You're pregnant, had a craving for ice cream so we came and got ice cream." Bert said like it was obvious, while licking his ice cream cone and I dug into my Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard.