Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 2

"AHHHH!!! BERT!!!!" I went running and jumped into his open arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "OH MY GOD! Bert I missed you so much! I can't believe you're here."

"I know I wanted to tell you every time I talked to you that we were coming but Ger made me promise to keep it a surprise. So are you surprised?"

"Hell yea I am. Where is everyone else?"

"Oh they're all back at your house. Ger told me that I could come pick you up since he says that I was getting annoying to him when I kept asking if I could see you yet."
I smiled as Bert and I made our way back to the car. See the thing is, I've known Bert and the guys for as long as Gerard and Mikey have and I've always had a crush on Bert. The rest of the guys in The Used all seem like 3 extra brothers but Bert always was more. He was my best friend and always the one I wanted for myself. Sometime I'm going to tell him how I feel but I want the time to be perfect.

When we got home I was tackled by 3 pairs of arms that I've missed for a while. Quinn, Jeph and Branden. That night we just talked and caught up on things and ordered pizzas for supper. After we ate I decided to take my skateboard and go to the park close to our house. Bert asked if he could tag along so of course I said yes.

"Bert, it's really good to see you again. I could've sworn Gee and Mikey were going to duct tape my mouth shut if I asked when I'd see you again." I said laughing. Bert also laughed.

"Yea, I think the guys were about to do the same."

When we got to the park I went straight to the swings. I love the swings and I always have. It's just so relaxing. Everyone knows that the swings are my favorite.

"Um, Melissa, there's something I... um... kinda wanted to tell you since I'm gonna be here for the next few months and all." Bert said, all of a sudden looking nervous and I know he must be serious because he called me by my real name. Usually he calls me Squirt or Missy like the other guys.