Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up before Bert, so I got out of bed, trying not to wake Bert and succeeding, and went to take a shower and did my morning routine. I got dressed and walked back into my room to find Bert still asleep. I walked over to the bed and crawled next to Bert. I kissed his cheek to see if he would wake up. He didn't. So I kissed the tip of his nose, his cheek then on his lips. He slowly fluttered his eyes open and saw me smiling down at him. He smiled back,

"Morning, Baby."

"Mmmm morning. What time is it?" Bert asked tiredly while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Just after 6." I replied looking at the clock on my bedside table.

"Aww it's too early. Lay back down with me and go back to sleep. Pwease?" he asked giving me his oh-so-cute puppy eyes and pouty face.

"Fine, but only for a little while."

I woke back up at 7:30 to Bert starring at me, smiling.

"Hey Gorgeous." Bert said leaning down to kiss me.

"Eww... Bert, you have morning breathe. Go brush your teeth before you kiss me." I said as

Bert got out of bed and ran to my bathroom to brush his teeth. "Ok, now you can kiss me all you want."

Bert ran to me, picked me up and threw me on the bed with him landing on top of me. He roughly pressed his lips to mine in a rough but passionate kiss.

"Whoa, somebodys a little anxious."

"You have no idea. I was just waiting for you to wake up because I couldn't bring myself to wake you up; you're too sexy looking when you sleep." He says kissing me deeply again. "Plus I just had a sex dream about you. It got me horny."

I laughed and said, "Oh really, and am I supposed to help you with that?"

"Well if you wanna, but I don't want you to think we're moving too fast."

Once he said that I flipped the two of us over so that I was on top and fiercely kissed him. I felt a bulge on my thigh and knew that it wasn't a flashlight *wink, wink*.

"Still horny I can tell." I smirked at Bert.

"No you did that to me. First I was just horny but now you just gave me a boner." I laughed at Bert as he looked at me with his gorgeous eyes.

"Ok well I suppose I can help you with that." I said grinning. I brought my hand down to Bert's bulging boxers. I looked up at Bert as I wrapped my hand around his *ahem* and started pumping. His head flung back and he moaned in pleasure.

"Oh god, Missy."

I smiled and stopped moving my hand. I then pulled down his boxers to his ankles and crawled in between his legs. Then I pulled the blankets over me so it was covering me and showed Bert's upper half. I then moved closer to Bert and put his erection in my mouth and started pumping back and fourth and licking Bert's member. Just when he was about to explode I heard the door open. I stopped abruptly and Bert froze.

"Oh, uh, hey Gee."