Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 7

"Hey Bert. I was just making sure Squirt was awake; she's got school in an hour. But it looks like she's already getting ready."

"Oh ok I'll tell her. I think she's getting dressed right now though." Bert said coolly.

"Ok, cya." Gerard said as he left my room and closed the door.

"Whoa that was close." I said crawling out from under the covers and laid down by Bert.

"Yeah, but what are you doing? You're not finished yet." He said pointing down at himself.

"Oh go finish off yourself." I said kind of laughing. He groaned and got up and went to the bathroom to finish jerking off.

While Bert was in the bathroom 'relieving' himself I looked at the clock and realized that it was already 7:55 and I have school at 8:10 and it's a good 5 to 10 minute drive from my house. I could hear Bert moaning in the bathroom. I laughed to myself then grabbed my backpack and converse and made my way downstairs. I sat my stuff down in the living room and went into the kitchen to get a package of pop-tarts. I ran back upstairs to my room and banged on the closed bathroom door. Bert was now in the shower.

"Bert!" I yelled over the sound of the shower running.

"Its open." He yelled back. I walked into the steamy bathroom to talk to him.

"Baby its like 8 o'clock now, I have to get going. Are you taking me to school? My car is in the shop getting worked on since Bob drove it and ran into a fence."

"Yeah I'll take you. Hand me a towel, please." Bert said shutting the water off. I handed him a towel and he wrapped it around his waist and stepped out. I tried not to stare at his amazing body since I was running late but it was sure damn hard to do. Bert walked past me smirking then got dressed. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. Bert came down fully dressed, much to my disappointment.

"You ready, Sugar?" Bert asked grabbing the keys to the car he rented.

"Yea, Baby, let's go." I grabbed my backpack and Bert's hand and went to the car.

"So you want me to pick you up after school around 3:10?" He asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Actually I have cross country practice 'til about 5 or 5:30. I'll call you after practice though and you can come pick me up. Is that alright with you?" I asked sweetly and scooted over to Bert giving his neck little butterfly kisses.

"Ah you mean to tell me that I not only have to wait for you to get out of school but cross country practice too?" Bert whined.

"I'm sorry baby, but it's my senior year, my fourth year, not counting middle school, in cross country. My team needs me and I can't let them down."

"I know, I'll be waiting by the phone though."

I laughed, "Ok stalker you do that."

"I think I will and I'm not a stalker." He fake pouted, "I'm just a boyfriend that will miss his sexily and beautifully hot girlfriend while she's away."

"Bert, its only school. I'm not leaving the country for 6 months." I said laughing at him.

"You laugh now but after school and practice you'll be begging to kiss me."

We soon arrived at school and I looked at the clock. '8:15 hmm what the hell I'm already late. Being a little bit later won't hurt.' I turned to Bert and kissed his cheek. He turned his head and his soft luscious lips caught mine. I slowly slid my tongue into his mouth and we had a good 5 minute make-out session.

We pulled away from each other and I got my stuff together, "Welp, I got to go before I get even more late. Bye Berty Babe."

"Okay, bye sweets. Have a good day. I love you Missy."

I looked at Bert with a huge grin on my face. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too Berty."

He smiled really big at me too and kissed the tip of my nose. I got out of the car and started walking to first block. Band. See at my school we have block scheduling where on Red days we have blocks 1-4 which are all an hour and half long. Then on white days we have blocks 5-7 plus two classes that are like study hall. School improvement and seminar. School improvement or SIP, is an hour long and seminar is 30 minutes. So I walked into band, got my clarinet out and sat down by Steph. Second block was as eventful as math class can get. After that I had lunch. I didnt want to stay at school so I decided to go home. Steph was also going home so she dropped me off at my house on her way. I walked up to the porch and quietly walked into the house. When I snuck closer towards the living-room to see what the guys were doing. Then I heard Bert and Mikey talking.

"When does Missy have lunch?" Bert whined.

Mikey looked towards the clock and his eyes landed on me in the doorway. I put my finger to my mouth telling him to not tell Bert I was there.

"Umm I think she has lunch now."

"Well let's go surprise her then." Bert proposed.

"Alright let's go."