Status: I'm now in college and it's hard to update stories, so I might update or I might not. I don't even know. Just don't hate me please! Love, Melissa

I Gotta Feeling That Tonight's Going to Be a Good Night

Chapter 8

Bert turned around and started walking to the front door so I hid behind the door separating the kitchen from the hallway. Once his back was towards me I ran and jumped on his back. Wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and then I kissed his neck immediately.

"What the fuck?!" Bert yelled shocked.

"Hi Baby." I whispered in his ear before nibbling on his ear lobe.

"Holy fuck Missy, don't do that again. You scared the shit outta me."

"Aww. I sowwi." I kissed him on the lips, "Does that help?"

"It could be better." He said slyly before kissing me again with even more passion.

"Mmm I love you." I said gazing into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you too Baby." Bert said kissing my nose then putting me down so I wasn't on his back. "So I guess youve got lunch now." He said laughing.

"You guessed right Mr. McCracken."

I went into the kitchen to try and find something edible to eat. "Baby, are you hungry?" I asked bending down to look in the fridge. Bert came up behind me and pressed his middle area to my butt and wrapped his arms around my waist so he was bent over too but leaning on my back.

"Not for food." He said smirking then started kissing random parts of my back. I stood up and turned around so I was facing him and still in his arms.

"Okay, let's go up stairs." I whispered seductively in his ear before kissing my way to his lips. He growled and put his hands on my butt to lift me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started walking upstairs towards my room.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this?" Bert asked in-between kisses, still carrying me up to my room. I pulled away from him and looked him straight in the eye.

"Robert McCracken, have I ever lied to you?"

"No."

"Then yes, Berty, I'm sure." I kissed him roughly again. When we got to my room, Bert closed the door with his foot then took one of his arms from around me and locked the door. He threw me on the bed and soon enough our clothes were flying and we were left in nothing but each other's arms. Bert looked my body over with love in his eyes before kissing my lips and working his way down to my neck. He found my 'spot' and started sucking and nibbling on it.

"Baby, you better not be leaving a mark on my neck." But I was too late; he already left a faint mark. He brought his kisses from my neck down to my chest and started teasing them.

"You ready, sugar?" I nodded, "okay it might hurt at first but it will go away. I just nodded again. Bert started kissing my lips again as he slowly started to enter me. I let out a small scream but it was muffled by Bert's lips on mine. He just kept going in deeper and deeper until I got used to his size inside of me. Once he was all the way in me he stopped and looked at me. He kissed my nose then asked,

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but not as much anymore. Keep going Baby."

"Okay." Then he kissed me again. He started thrusting into me and we made love for the first time in my life and together. After we climaxed and I felt Bert seed inside of me, we just laid in each other's arms breathing heavy.

"Oh my god. That was amazing. You're really good." Bert said when his breathing calmed down a bit more.

"Glad you liked it. I'm only here to make you happy, Berty."

"Well you do you're job WONDERIFULLY!"

I laughed and looked at the clock beside my bed. "Shit, Baby, I have to go back to school."

"Noooo! Stay here, pwease?" Bert pouted.

"Berty! Don't do that, you know I have to go. This weekend I promise we'll do whatever you want."

"You promise?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" he shook his head 'no' and I kissed his nose.

"Now come take me back to school."

Bert took me back to school and I went to 3rd block, late. The rest of the day was as usually uneventful and cross country practice wasn't the hardest. We only ran 2 miles and were done by 4:15. When I got back to the school from practice I went into the locker room to change and grab my things. Once I got outside I pulled out my cellphone and called Bert's phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Berty."

"My Lover!!! I miss you."

I laughed then said, "Well get your fine ass in a car and come pick me up."

"Oh, demanding."

"You know it." I said smirking even though he couldn't see it.

"Ok, I'm on my way. See ya in a bit."

"Ok, thanks Berty. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye"

"Ciao."

I put my phone in my pocket and took my iPod out of my bag and turned it on. I figured it would take Bert a little while so I laid back and closed my eyes while listening to my music. I was so into the music that I didnt hear a car pull up. All of a sudden I felt someone kissing my neck; I sat up and looked to see Bert.

"Hey Sugar." He said kissing my lips.

"Hiya Berty."

"You ready to go home and have a weekend to ourselves?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Of course." I said standing up and slapping Bert's ass.