The Best Summer Ever The Summer Of 09'

Finally school has ended and Rashel Johnson along with best friends Ashley Daniels, and Ellie Richards believe it's going to be an ordinary summer, filled with late nights, hot summer days, and, melting ice cream. Suddenly everything goes in a different direction and Rashel comes to find out that teen sensation The Jonas Brothers will be spending the vacation at her house. Celebrity crushes turn into love quickly in the Summer of 09'.
  1. Unknown Family Friends
    Three boys entered through the front door and I could have sworn my heart had dropped to the floor and been kicked across the room by a professional soccer player.
  2. Catch Me When I Fall
    His hand was rested on the cabinet above my head and my heart raced so fast I could have fainted. He glanced at my eyes then to my lips, he leaned in very slowly looking hesitant.
  3. Late Night Conversation
    “This is going to be the best summer ever, dish! What’s happened so far?” Ashley sat up straight folding her legs and patting the bed for me to sit down next to her. I laughed sitting down and crossing my legs and smiling excitedly.
  4. Jonas Jealousy
    ” I felt slightly excited the guy was cute, and this was a great way to see if Nick had feelings for me, because if he did he would be tossing and turning with jealousy.
  5. Preparing For A Mission
    In a matter of seconds I had now become the uptight one, I was a guy in love on a mission, to get the girl of his dreams before some jackass did.
  6. The Beginning Of A Dinner Disaster
    “Don’t you dare ruin this date Joseph” She spat making me swallow hard, too bad that was exactly what we were here to do.