MCR Daycare!

Kehli's not funny anymore.. T.T

"OMG LOOKIE AT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kehli shouted, pointing to the air.

"OMG THE AIR IS SO WEIRD..... " Gerard said in a dazed voice. His words brought tears to the lovely boy bands eyes.

"That.. That was beautiful, Gerard." Bob said and Frank blew his nose in Ray's fro. The fro got depressed and decided to become a lesbian.

Anyways, Gerard's words had touched the hearts of Bob Ray and Frank soooooo muuuchhh that they decided to end their boyband and become the Holy Chosen IceCream Men.

"Oh my God, it's fucking time!!" Bob shouted. Hannah gave him a chocolate taco and Bob squealed.

"Wait!" screamed Ray's fro. "I got something to say!!"

"What?" Kehli asked, doing a silly dance.

Suddenly the fro turned green. He started choking and coughing up little blocks of fudge which ran around screaming "IMMA PRETTY PONY!!"

Frank thought hey were so gosh darn cute and ated them. The the fro wigged out.

"Yo!! you think you can gangsta walk right up in my crib and eat my sons?!?" The fro shouted, while rubbing Gerard's back soothingly as he had an emotion break down over nothing in particular.

"erm.. FUDGESICLE!" Frank shouted, pulling out a bottle of Urin-Be-Gone. He rubbed it all over his nose and his nose deterioated, which gave away his.. SECRET IDENTITY!!

"OMG!!" Kehli shouted, shoving Hannah on the floor and beating her with a sharpie. A red sharpie.

"U GOT PWNED!!" Bob shouted, before running off a cliff in a banana suit.

"You're not Frank!" Ray shouted, totally ignoring the sequence of events unfolding in front of him, involving a penny, a printer and a folding chair on a epic journey to save a pretty desk lamp.

"You're..."