MCR Daycare!

WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

Ray's fro got all emotional and hugged Frank. Frank felt fuzzy inside and got married to the fro.

"BOB That's such a great idea!!!!! It's tootally original!" Gerard said in a high-pitched girly voice while doing a leprechaun dance just like Kehli did but you don't know that because you fail at life.

"Like, I know!" Bob said in the same scary girly voice. "Hee hee!"

"BUTT!" Gerard said in a dark, scary voice. "Where will the daycare be?"

"uuuuuuuhhh..."

Bob and Gerard sat there for many years thinking.

"OH!" Said Phi-I-mean-Mikey. "Let's have it at CANDY MOUNTAIN!"

"NO." Bob and Gerard said in scary dark voices like Darth Vader.

Mikey cried himself to sleep in Ray's lap, but Ray slapped him with his purse because he was not Gerard.

Suddenly they poofed over to Sea World.

"Oh this is perfect place.." Gerard said in a romantic, enchanting voice. "It's.. so.. pretty!"

Suddenly a dolphin ate Mikey.

"Philip!" Bob screamed, and had an emotional breakdown and then a seizure,

Suddenly two awesome girls who were rich, famous and totally groovin' started whacking him with baseball bats. Bob had another seizure and five heart attacks, but he lived.

"Hey who are you two Jews?" Frank said in a squeaky voice as he danced around in women's clothing to that song where it's like "I GOT THE POWAR!".

"We are Kehli and Hannah, and we climbed the spinach mountains to get here!!" Kehli said, ignoring the plane that had just crashed into Bob and gave him another heart attack.