MCR Daycare!

All girls are men and all children are FBI agents!

The Hannah Montanna stickers attracted a swarm of little girls and the Muffin Man plus his super duper friend, the PUFFIN MAN!!

"WOO HOO!" Screamed all the random animals at sea world who were taking a break from their lifes of crime.

The Puffin Man was deeply offended and had to move to Alaska. The Muffin Man was lonely and sad without his trusty feline friend and cut himself in a corner. Everyone ignored him.

"Hello weird scary peeple! Welcome to DAI KARE! Because your mommys don't luff you!" Said Kehli, winking at all the little girls. "NOW SING THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR THEME SONG OR HANNAH MONTANNA WILL SEND YOU TO HELL!"

All the little girlies groaned but sung anyway. Now our heroes had a lovely background music to listen to while they let their emotions bottle up inside.

"I begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed my bags and she sent me away-"

"SOUR NOTE!!" Kehli screamed, throwing grenades at the choir.

"Isn't she a great choir teacher?" Billy Joe Armstrong said romantically, popping out of Hannah's bottle of Coke while staring into the sky. He sighed dreamily.

"Oh yes, she's so kind to them." Ray said. He giggled weirdly and combed Frank's hair as Kehli murdered Hannah Montanna in front of the crying fangirls.

Mikey was getting no luff though....

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!